Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*** Charlton Life General Election Exit Poll - 2019 ***

So our previous polls have had some success in mirroring the result in the past. Order is done to fit the main parties colour scheme with the default poll app setting colours. 

So who did our members vote for? (votes are anonymous and not made public. Feel free to comment if you wish however).

Users - if you’ve not logged into the forum for a few weeks, you may be requested to reset your password. If you have a problem doing so or can’t access your registering account, email admin@charltonlife.com

*** Charlton Life General Election Exit Poll - 2019 *** 314 votes

Labour
39% 123 votes
Conservative
36% 116 votes
Liberal Democrats
11% 35 votes
Brexit / UKIP
0% 0 votes
Other
0% 3 votes
Green
4% 14 votes
Spoilt Paper
2% 7 votes
Didn’t Vote
5% 16 votes

Comments

• Walked down there in the rain and wrote none of the above on the paper
  • Never thought I would say this but "come on you blues"
  • Tory. Mainly because I think the MP is a good bloke.......but of course I voted leave & they are the only ones guaranteeing to uphold the referendum.
  • Voted Labour as a tactical vote, would usually vote Lib Dem. Feeling quite deflated at that result 
  • Tory for the first time since 1979.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tory - down in battle and Bexhill constituency.
  • Held my nose and voted Lib Dem to get Zac out.
  • Labour because I want to end child poverty and austerity and there’s more to life than a stupid EU exit. Plus Boris Johnson is possibly the most vile man to walk the planet
    Hold my beer.....
  • Conservative
  • LenGlover said:
    Tory for the first time since 1979.
    This
    makes
    no
    sense
  • Labour but not because I support Corbyn but because I'm hugely anti Boris and this current regime's policies and intentions. Not that it hugely matters as my area is predicted as a 98% chance of a Labour win.
  • Labour too
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:
    LenGlover said:
    Tory for the first time since 1979.
    This
    makes
    no
    sense
    It does if you voted LEAVE.
  • edited December 2019
    Labour but i certainly have no confidence in Corbyn and if he loses , at least Labour can start to elect a credible leader . 
  • Green, but only because I live in what I assume is a safe Labour seat (Lewisham East). 
  • Conservative.  Corbyn is far too left wing to be taken seriously. I would have considered a more centrist Labour Party.  
  • Lib Dem, but due to the candidate rather than the national policies. And I wouldn't have voted for them if there was a risk of Corbyn winning my seat
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Green, but only because I live in what I assume is a safe Labour seat (Lewisham East). 
    Exactly the same as me.
  • Labour.

Only way to realistically stop brexit

And we need to stop the NHS being sold off
    Why did you want to stop brexit. It was a democratic vote which the leave side won.

What's you next step.....stopping Boris governing in 2 years time because all those voting Tory "didn't know what we were voting for".
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!