Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** Charlton Life General Election Exit Poll - 2019 ***

Comments

• Options
    Lib dem, Labour will win my seat.  If Boris wins it he will have nearly 450 MPs. 
  • Options
    Labour. 
  • Options
    Labour. My sister is distraught, she lives and works in Spain and in common with EU nationals working here, had no vote.
  • Options
    Alliance Party for me and, as with every Westminster election to date, there's no chance of my vote having any impact. 

But it's still better than voting for any of the other shower of shite. 
  • Options
    Spoiled my paper because I couldn’t vote to get JC in but couldn’t vote against Labour 

• Options
    Voted conservative. Have always voted conservative. Didn’t want Brexit but couldn’t bring myself to vote for Corbyn or the Liberal UnDemocrats. It wasn’t all about Brexit or the NHS or Education or everything else for me. I just think we’ll be better off in the long term with the party that can best manage the economy. Corbyn’s spending plans would have bankrupt the country within a couple of years. Just my opinion ... 
  • Options
    Conservative.  Corbyn is far too left wing to be taken seriously. I would have considered a more centrist Labour Party.  
    What policies do you consider too far left?
  • Options
    We've just had the peoples vote. 

Leave    -  Tory
    Remain   - Lib Dem
    Referendum  - Labour.

Couldn't have been any clearer. And it looks like leave won....again  !!!
    I voted leave and Imo a general election shouldn't be used just for brexit 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brexit can't be implemented without enforcement on the land border on the island of Ireland.

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Voted conservative. Have always voted conservative. Didn’t want Brexit but couldn’t bring myself to vote for Corbyn or the Liberal UnDemocrats. It wasn’t all about Brexit or the NHS or Education or everything else for me. I just think we’ll be better off in the long term with the party that can best manage the economy. Corbyn’s spending plans would have bankrupt the country within a couple of years. Just my opinion ... 
    Economy, economy, economy. There won't be any economy or anything without a clear positive environmental policy.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Labour.

Only way to realistically stop brexit

And we need to stop the NHS being sold off
    Why did you want to stop brexit. It was a democratic vote which the leave side won.

What's you next step.....stopping Boris governing in 2 years time because all those voting Tory "didn't know what we were voting for".
    Yes, you couldn’t have said it better.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Delusional. Corbyn was literally bringing the UK up to same levels of spending as the rest of Europe. Enjoy your underfunded NHS and education 
  • Options
    edited December 2019

What a ridiculous statement, when I placed my cross in the conservative box the last thing on my mind was the union or the Irish troubles. Front and centre of my mind is that I could not see any credible opposition to vote for.

I would rather have not voted than put a cross down for Corbyn and Abbot.
  • Options
    Labour.

Only way to realistically stop brexit

And we need to stop the NHS being sold off
    Why did you want to stop brexit. It was a democratic vote which the leave side won.

What's you next step.....stopping Boris governing in 2 years time because all those voting Tory "didn't know what we were voting for".
    I aint going to get into this on this thread as its not what its for.

But people didnt vote for a no deal brexit or Boris shit deal.

If you are so sure that the public still want brexit then why are the torys so against a 2nd referendum.

Have a 2nd referendum with 3 options

No deal
    Boris deal
    No brexit 

And no brexit would win
    But we don’t need a second referendum do we, the first one was not a draw, there was a winner so the result should stand and should have been implemented. 
    No, you don’t need a second referendum. You had one in 1975, or is that not what you meant?
  • Options
    Conservatives. I can understand why people might vote Labour with their manifesto but come on. Corbyn and McDonnell are economic imbeciles. Do the maths. 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Delusional. Corbyn was literally bringing the UK up to same levels of spending as the rest of Europe. Enjoy your underfunded NHS and education 
    Agree. But of course the British media paint such policies as ludicrous, make Corbyn into some sort of figure of ridicule, and the people seem to buy it. It's as absurd as in the USA.
  • Options
    Tbh I don't know how anyone voted Boris, Corbyn or Swinson.
    _MrDick said:
    Tbh I don't know how anyone voted Boris, Corbyn or Swinson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The average rate of wages is always below what the boss will take and below the cost of living. Thats the maths. Workers who vote for the bosses party have been conned.
  • Options
    Sorry to say it but fuck anyone that voted tory. Self serving wankers, intent on breaking the union and starting the troubles in Ireland again. 
    What a ridiculous statement, when I placed my cross in the conservative box the last thing on my mind was the union or the Irish troubles. Front and centre of my mind is that I could not see any credible opposition to vote for.

When the NHS gets sold to Trump and the USA and noone can afford treatment and someone you know is affected because of it, remember you put your cross in that box
    Indeed. Remember that cross when you the Tories say you need to pay for the NHS. Remember that when there's a hard border in Ireland and the UK has no soft power anymore. Remember that cross when Americans disaster capitalists come in for the scraps of the NHS while you're told it isn't fit for purpose, the free market needs to provide the services. 
    When you see Johnson and his evil cronies hiding from scrutiny and responsibility I hope you remember 

so who did you vote for?
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:
    Sorry to say it but fuck anyone that voted tory. Self serving wankers, intent on breaking the union and starting the troubles in Ireland again. 

When the NHS gets sold to Trump and the USA and noone can afford treatment and someone you know is affected because of it, remember you put your cross in that box
    Indeed. Remember that cross when you the Tories say you need to pay for the NHS. Remember that when there's a hard border in Ireland and the UK has no soft power anymore. Remember that cross when Americans disaster capitalists come in for the scraps of the NHS while you're told it isn't fit for purpose, the free market needs to provide the services. 
    When you see Johnson and his evil cronies hiding from scrutiny and responsibility I hope you remember 

so who did you vote for?
    Take a guess ;) I'm pretty hammered due to work Xmas party but very very very annoyed 
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Hahaha ‘when the NHS gets sold to trump’ do you not read what you’re writing?? 
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

so who did you vote for?
     I'm pretty hammered 
    Then do yourself a favour mate and put your phone away till the morning
  • Options
    Lol. Great thread. 
  • Options

Hahaha ‘when the NHS gets sold to trump’ do you not read what you’re writing?? 
    Yes thanks 
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

so who did you vote for?
     I'm pretty hammered 
    Then do yourself a favour mate and put your phone away till the morning
    Eh you're right, bye all sorry to have been insufferable 
  • Options
    The average rate of wages is always below what the boss will take and below the cost of living. Thats the maths. Workers who vote for the bosses party have been conned.
    So you think "workers" should get paid more than the boss ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!