Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

edited May 2019 in Match Day Travel
Charlton Athletic Football Club Logo

Wembley ticket information

17th May 2019 22:50pm
PA-36471751jpg

We’re going to Wembley!

We’ve been given 36,918 tickets for the Sky Bet League One play-off final against Sunderland on Sunday, May 26th. Tickets go on sale online and over the phone (03432081496) tomorrow morning from 9am.

Tickets will be available with the following restrictions.

Saturday, May 18th at 9am: 2018/19 season ticket holders, 2019/20 season tickets holders and Valley Gold members can purchase a maximum of four tickets.

Sunday, May 19th at 10am: 100 loyalty points can purchase a maximum of four tickets

Monday, May 20th at 9am: Any members on the database, as of May 17, can purchase a maximum of six tickets. Those who will have already purchased will be able to purchase an additional two tickets

Thursday, May 23rd at 9am: General sale

Prices

Cat 1 £80.00 adult, £60.00 Young Adults, Over 65 £40.00

Cat 2 £62.00 adult, £46.50 Young Adults, Over 65 £31.00

Cat 3 £56.00 adult, £42.00 Young Adults, Over 65 £28.00

Cat 4 £52.00 adult, £39.00 Young Adults, Over 65 £26.00

Cat 5 £40.00 adult, £30.00 Young Adults, Over 65 £20.00

Cat 6 £30.00 adult, £22.50 Young Adults, Over 65 £15.00

There will be a booking fee of £2.40 per ticket and £2.50 per booking delivery cost whether an individual purchases online or over the phone.

Charlton Athletic recommend fans who would like to sit in the designated singing area choose Block 133 to Block 134.

Keep an eye on www.cafc.co.uk for all the information. 

Comments

• Limiting to six tix per person is a bit of a bummer. There's seven of us who want to sit together. Guess we'll have to buy a four and a three 
  • can someone explain the Category's please? 
  • Are they the same? There’s no category 6 on that plan. 
  • edited May 2019
    Is there a way to find out my membership number without ringing up and clogging up the phones?  And does a membership get wiped if not used ? I've got ever purchased on wall ups and not with my actual membership. 
  • I can't stand up to watch the match so I presume that will need the more expensive tickets? 

• edited May 2019
    I assume categories 3 and 4 behind the goal are going to be the most popular seats today.
  • _MrDick said:
    Limiting to six tix per person is a bit of a bummer. There's seven of us who want to sit together. Guess we'll have to buy a four and a three 
    I believe you can link membership numbers so one person can buy tickets with multiple allocations. 
  • edited May 2019
    _MrDick said:
    Limiting to six tix per person is a bit of a bummer. There's seven of us who want to sit together. Guess we'll have to buy a four and a three 
    Out of the 7 of you, is there only one ST holder or member?

If you have more than 1, then i assume you can ring up with 2 numbers and get more.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 per ST holder. Does that mean a child ST holder qualifies for 4 as well? 

So 1 adult ST holder and 2 child St holders can get 12 tickets?

is that correct?
  • Young adult? So my 8 year olds are "young adults" then?
  • buckshee said:
    Young adult? So my 8 year olds are "young adults" then?
    No, young adult is 17-21. There’s also a Junior U16 price
  • buckshee said:
    Where does it mention that mate?

is that correct?
    4 per ST holder. Does that mean a child ST holder qualifies for 4 as well? 

is that correct?
    I’ll be working on that basis when I book this morning!
  • buckshee said:
    buckshee said:
    Where does it mention that mate?
    Just seen this on the Sunderland site.

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Young Adult, £40 Concession
    Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Young Adult, £31 Concession
    Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Young Adult, £28 Concession
    Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Young Adult, £26 Concession
    Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Young Adult, £20 Concession
    Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Young Adult, £15 Concession

is that correct?
    Yes, or at least it was in 1998. 

is that correct?
    That worked for us when we needed an extra ticket for Donny away. 
  • _MrDick said:
    I believe you can link membership numbers so one person can buy tickets with multiple allocations. 
    Looked on the CAFC website and the option to link memberships has gone. Looks like it was only for the play offs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anybody know anything about where wheelchair disabled go?
  • _MrDick said:
    Well ask Snowhite to join you.....or doesn’t she like football?
  • I can't stand up to watch the match so I presume that will need the more expensive tickets? 

Maybe not, I have been to New Wembley on several occasions and twice sat in the Cat 5 seats which is the yellow ring going around the ground at the top (see planner above). Nice high view looking down on the pitch, you will not get many standing up there and they are priced between £32 & £16.
  • Designated singing area? Christ if you go to a Wembley play off final and don’t want to get behind the team there must be something wrong 

• Assuming Sunderland have the same allocation, 16000 tickets are going elsewhere!
  • _MrDick said:
    Well ask Snowhite to join you.....or doesn’t she like football?
    Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho .... comedian  :lol:

• Assuming Sunderland have the same allocation, 16000 tickets are going elsewhere!
    SAFC have been allocated 37,700 tickets for East End of Wembley Stadium and tickets will be sold from the North Stand round to the South Stand.
  • Anybody know anything about where wheelchair disabled go?
    No info as usual....
  • edited May 2019
    If you've never been to new Wembley beware of sitting too far back. I've been once and sat at the side where the yellow meets the blue. It was too far away to feel connected and a bit of a struggle to work out who was who. 
    If you can afford it, pay a bit more for cat 3.