Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    Cannot decide best block, unless you pay £80 all other views are crap.
  • Options
    6 tickets booked. Really easy in the end.
  • Options
    How many ST holders do we have? Assume 90% of them will buy the four which will take up a fair chunk of the 36k
  • Options
    Just got a text from my mate Les - my ticket is in the bag! GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy for who you want now, I don’t care anymore :smiley:
    Wow that's dickish
    With a bit of luck les will text AUN back and say his giving the ticket to his millwall mate instead
  • Options
    I’m Block 124
    126 mate so might see you in the concourse depending on the layout 
  • Options
    Person getting our tickets can't figure out where to go for tickets once in the ticket system. I can't login. Any advice?
    @moutuakilla

HOME MATCHES
    and then click the only option shown.
    Thanks, he figured that out in the end!  Tickets obtained!
  • Options
    OK I got my 2 tickets (there may be a Charlton Aesthetic Wembley special) - am slightly peeved they're being sent by post because you can lose things in the post but I'm sure it'll be ok *grumbles*
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Finally got in to the site.  It is asking me if I am now or in the past a member of any faction opposed to Roland Duchatelet or have ever been "sympathetic" to any factions so disposed.

Shall I answer yes or no?
    I answered no.  It is now asking me to book a time slot to visit RD in order to lick his arse, which apparently will provide me with enough "loyalty points" to buy one ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Block 135 sorted!   Not sure if it's a catchy name for a chant tho....
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    clb74 said:
    So let me get this right.
    Valley gold are allowing new members today by phone or email.
    In the meantime current vg members with a question  can't get through because valley gold are sorting out new members.
    Nicely presumed... but i paid via the website as I dont want to clog the phones. You ok with that ?

End of the day, if they accept new members today its more money for the club, which can only be a good thing.
    Yes if current members are able to sort out thier problems.
  • Options

Wow that's dickish

Sorry mate, just a bit excited. 

So please, only buy for fellow Addicks, Sunday is about us.
  • Options
    Got our 6. Waited over 30 mins but easy once you get on.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Wow that's dickish
    With a bit of luck les will text AUN back and say his giving the ticket to his millwall mate instead

That’s not even mildly amusing......
  • Options
    Got to choosing seats now have rotating circle saying please wait.. been waiting at least 10 mins .. anyone else had the same ? 
  • Options
    conker said:
    Depends on what you look for.  Some fans want the chanting and to be in amongst it, I like a view from the side of the ground, as close to half way line as possible, with a bit of height, so have gone for rows toward the back of block 126.  When I bought mine about 30 mins ago, 700 odd seats available 
  • Options
    Do you sign in before joining the queue or after?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    conker said:
    Depends on what you look for.  Some fans want the chanting and to be in amongst it, I like a view from the side of the ground, as close to half way line as possible, with a bit of height, so have gone for rows toward the back of block 126.  When I bought mine about 30 mins ago, 700 odd seats available 
    Yeh same! Hope the block sells out for the atmoshpehere
  • Options
    How many ST holders do we have? Assume 90% of them will buy the four which will take up a fair chunk of the 36k
    That works on the assumption that every season ticket holder goes by themselves.

Can understand the eagerness to get tickets sorted, but don’t believe for a second that they won’t go on general sale next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:

That couldn't have been easier! Well done the ticket people!

Did you get to pick row/seats or was it just choose block?

Picked actual seats. Really good system.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Mate is getting this, won't even let him buy any apparently. 

Click on the match panel Charlton V Sunderland and the seat plan should come up straight away.
    Same as I what I had. Clicking on the match panel did absolutely nothing
    Try a different device (if possible) and see.
    Could be a memory cache thing on your device.
    2 devices tried. Same result. Really pissed off as originally got through over an hour ago!
  • Options
    With all the stress and brain messed up from last night still I forgot to change my Dad's adult ticket to an over 65 :cry:
  • Options
    Question - I’ve got my red card/con number but haven’t used it for a while so a) will the number still be valid and b) am I correct in thinking I’ll have to wait until Monday to chance my arm if my mate doesn’t come through with the ticket? 
    yes, I used my Mrs number for Donny away and we hadnt used it since 2007 and it was still in her maiden name....we changed her name after booking the tickets and when we collected they had already amended her name....pretty impressive given the quick turn around in tickets.
  • Options
    angrybird said:
    Got to choosing seats now have rotating circle saying please wait.. been waiting at least 10 mins .. anyone else had the same ? 
    Someone else is looking at the same seat maybe - go back to map and choose again.
  • Options
    conker said:
    Do you sign in before joining the queue or after?
    after
  • Options
    Got mine, anyone know what pubs we will have? Hoping for green man 
    Black Lion at Kilburn is as good as any. Went there prior to Brentford v Yeovil and it was very good.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I’ve sat all around the ground at Wembley, mostly in Club Wembley seats and with the hospitality but also in the ‘cheap’ seats as well. Obviously the first time with Charlton there but I’ve always looked around me to try and work out where I want to be when Charlton do get there. For me, it’s the designated singing seats behind the goal and thats where we’ve got our tickets for 😀 . To be fair re all the other places in the ground, because I’ve only been to the new Wembley for just the big occasions and England games the fans in the ground have tended to be plastics and more there for taking selfies and not always for the game itself. The play offs with mostly fans of the two teams in the ground will be totally different.
  • Options
    That works on the assumption that every season ticket holder goes by themselves.

Can understand the eagerness to get tickets sorted, but don’t believe for a second that they won’t go on general sale next week.
    Thanks to Roland, I think we only have about 6000 now.