Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    cs1986 said:
    redman said:l
    Thinking of middle tier. Does anyone know what it is like there for view and atmosphere? 
    Views amazing in club Wembley and so are the facilities. Sat there about 10 times for the NFL love it. Nice padded seat too and beer holders. Extra legroom it good. Atmosphere no idea.
    For me, it’s the armchair sports fans tier, the view is great, like watching your own private cinema screen but you feel you are a little bit detached. The atmosphere wraps around so you get it, but a few seconds delay. I suspect because it will mostly be charlton fans up there in our half of the stadium it will be a better experience than the games I’ve been to. If it’s your first time you will be impressed.
  • Options
    Seating plan for those who want it

Which end were the penalties taken in 98?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Sunderland's end
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Looks like I will have to sit it out until Monday. I’ve no loyalty points as a mate has purchased tickets for my occasional match. And not even my Valley Gold let’s me in. 
    Having the same issue 
  • Options
    We can't buy online despite being season ticket holders with Fan IDs and the phones don't appear to be manned.
  • Options
    Gutted about this, mate can't get a ticket, going to have to gamble on Monday. Not good enough really as he should be eligible (ST holder) same issue as many on here have. 
  • Options
    I just panicked and brought a Valley Gold Membership, that did not work! Looks like Monday for me :( I'm very worried about not being able to get tickets now!
  • Options
    What issue are season ticket holders having? I’m a ST holder for this and next season, luckily it was straight forward for me ... 
  • Options
    Why cant some of you ST Holders buy tickets? - Had zero issue getting mine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ultimatum said:
    What issue are season ticket holders having? I’m a ST holder for this and next season, luckily it was straight forward for me ... 

Posted a picture earlier, posting again, sorry for spamming thread, but no option to actually book a ticket...

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

Posted a picture earlier, posting again, sorry for spamming thread, but no option to actually book a ticket...

Without sounding condescending are you logged in? 
  • Options
    Hi all - long time no see. When it says "Any members on the database" - does this mean lapsed ST holders/Valley Gold/those with old Con numbers?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

Just click on the charlton badge in that pic and it'll take you through mate!! 
  • Options
    Hi all - long time no see. When it says "Any members on the database" - does this mean lapsed ST holders/Valley Gold/those with old Con numbers?
    Basically anyone who has ever brought a ticket or registerd online
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

This is my mate trying to book... 

I'm trying not to be condescending to him! I think he is trying everything but to no avail... Relaying the advice on here in polite a way as possible!

Thanks for everyone's help, nothing working yet, hate things being out of my own control. The price I pay for boycotting after 7 years of being a season ticket holder over the past 10 years!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

The east end 
  • Options
    Basically anyone who has ever brought a ticket or registerd online
    That's what I assumed. Cheers
  • Options
    All my away tickets have been done over the phone except last nights game.
    when I log in all the tickets are there under history but I only have 10 loyalty points.
    any ideas?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

This is my mate trying to book... 

I'm trying not to be condescending to him! I think he is trying everything but to no avail... Relaying the advice on here in polite a way as possible!

Thanks for everyone's help, nothing working yet, hate things being out of my own control. The price I pay for boycotting after 7 years of being a season ticket holder over the past 10 years!
    Mate that’s gutting ... I hope you get there! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    We can't buy online despite being season ticket holders with Fan IDs and the phones don't appear to be manned.
    Where does the process get stuck ?
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

We have the same problem as @Huskaris by the look of his picture.

@Len\'s_little_girl has been doing it not me.

Guess we're not destined to go.
  • Options
    Posted this on the wrong thread Doh!! So posting again-

I'm really hoping and praying that tickets will still be on sale Monday morning. I missed the '98 final, and thought I may miss this one due to work, but as luck would have it I'm in the the country and can get to the game, but I've only got 40 points and have to wait until Monday. Anyone know the concessions age? One says 64+ another says 65, I'll qualify for 64, not the 65!!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Huskaris said:
    Ultimatum said:

We have the same problem as @Huskaris by the look of his picture.

@Len\'s_little_girl has been doing it not me.

Guess we're not destined to go.
    Same issue here, have tried the ticket office but keeps saying queue is full!!
  • Options
    Season ticket thus year and next  Loyalty points on my account. 20
  • Options
    Posted this on the wrong thread Doh!! So posting again-

I'm really hoping and praying that tickets will still be on sale Monday morning. I missed the '98 final, and thought I may miss this one due to work, but as luck would have it I'm in the the country and can get to the game, but I've only got 40 points and have to wait until Monday. Anyone know the concessions age? One says 64+ another says 65, I'll qualify for 64, not the 65!!
    65 it says, but there's no way they'll check.
  • Options
    All my away tickets have been done over the phone except last nights game.
    when I log in all the tickets are there under history but I only have 10 loyalty points.
    any ideas?
    Maybe loyalty points are frozen until the 100 points purchase level kicks in next week. ST holders only at the mo. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I've always said grown men who cry over football are wankers
    10 mins ago message come through on whatsapp got the 50 tickets.
    Tears began to stream
    Wanker  😂
  • Options
    I know it's great that we have made it to the final, and I don't want to take away from the joy of the occasion, but the club really have fucked some people over here. Pricks. 
  • Options
    I doubt they will even make Monday,

8,000 x 4 is 32,000
    How many fans have boycotted home but gone away (100 loyalty points) 

Lets say another 3,000

I can see there being 2,000 left on monday at absolute max 
    Might have to watch it in the pub...my mate (the Guvnor of the pub) is a Sunderland fan but will be at the game.