Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    CafcSCP said:
    My boss is struggling to get 8 tickets. He has 2 season tickets but it won’t let him assign them 4 +4 any ideas?
    he’s got two over65’ one under 22 . Poor sod is so confused 
    When he goes into his "basket" after he's selected the tickets. Each ticket has a little drop down box next to it which lets you assign who the ticket is for.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    COOPS said:
    Has anyone had any luck via phone. Keeps saying queue is full and cuts off. My password to CON number I fogot, so reset it, but stupidly I used my work emsil. So will have to reset Monday. I'm a ST holder and valley gold.  :/
    18 attempts at calling so far 
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Assign 4 to each season ticket holder 

It really was a piece of piss, got my 12
  • Options
    Sorted, back of Block 125 (well you only live once!)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I’ve been struggling since moved from living in Charlton (there for 7 years) last summer. Now in Ealing and glad that 36,000 Addicks are coming over to this side of London! Come on! 
  • Options
    I hope there will be tickets left on Monday. If not I'll be on the scrounge for spares!

Bring back the International Addicks. Ian Cartwright would always get us a ticket when we were in town.
  • Options
    Finally got through... all Cat 1 tickets gone... got six in Cat 2 tickets in Block 231... 

still buzzing from last night COYR
  • Options
    Let’s put it this way, Villa, Sunderland and Derby still have tickets available, and they have far more season ticket holder then us. 

Just managing expectations 
  • Options
    Sorted, back of Block 125 (well you only live once!)
    Incidentally I wouldn't recommend the Cat 6 seats in the top tier if you can get seats further down (and can afford better) as you are a serious distance from the pitch, it's like watching from one of those spider cameras!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got tickets in the basket but can't pay.
    Phone queue full.
  • Options
    Phone queue full.
    Did you tick the box accepting the "rules n regs". 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Let’s put it this way, Villa, Sunderland and Derby still have tickets available, and they have far more season ticket holder then us. 

What sort of numbers have they sold so far?
  • Options
    Rothko said:

They're all little clubs though  ;)
  • Options
    DRAddick said:
    Phone queue full.
    Did you tick the box accepting the "rules n regs". 
    Tried to but not having it.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

All of whom are not making their first appearance at Wembley since being rebuilt though...

I think we will sell out our allocation faster for this reason.

Hopefully we may even get extra tickets?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

League One Play-Off Final Hospitality

League One Play-Off Final - Charlton Athletic

£269 INC VAT

• Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block
    • Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening
    • Three course meal served pre match  
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match 
    • Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time 
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match 
    • Match Programme
    Looks like it isn't too unreasonable to be honest.

The word "inclusive" is like a moth to a flame to me, assuming "inclusive" means "unlimited"

Look out for the streaker with a big package... 

That'll be my mate I'm going with... 
    mate spoke to a fella at Club Wembley , they aren’t taking any bookings on this till Monday , they’re dealing with the FA Cup final today .

said the lounge could be mixed Charlton & Sunderland but obviously only shares seats , they have different levels (floors) of restaurants depending on demand if they open up the other level .

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    Huskaris said:

League One Play-Off Final Hospitality

League One Play-Off Final - Charlton Athletic

£269 INC VAT

• Reserved premium ticket in Club Wembley seating block
    • Access to hospitality lounge from turnstile opening
    • Three course meal served pre match  
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match 
    • Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time 
    • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match 
    • Match Programme
    Looks like it isn't too unreasonable to be honest.

The word "inclusive" is like a moth to a flame to me, assuming "inclusive" means "unlimited"

Look out for the streaker with a big package... 

That'll be my mate I'm going with... 
    so, at the final whistle are you going to rush away from your seat to the lounge to start getting your ‘free’ post match drinks; or are you going to use up some of that 60 minutes window by clapping the team, watching and soaking up the atmosphere and the realisation of what has just happened and, given that we are going to win, watch the trophy being presented ?
    Weird to be bitter about someone who just wants to watch the game, especially when you bear in mind that we weren't able to get the tickets through the site as it was messed up. Although since you ask, I will be wearing my monocle and top hat, lauding it up over the peasants.

Edit: Wow! (long winded alert) my mate's dad's mate has just got us the 5 tickets we need. Looks like I'll be slumming it with you.

Those rich scumbags in hospitality make me sick! 
    Hardly bitter. It’s not the great deal it’s being made out to be if you are a fan of Charlton or Sunderland.
  • Options
    Any blocks already sold out?
  • Options
    If anyone wants to get me 3 tickets anywhere I'm Yorkshire based, came down for last nights game with unc who been season ticket holder for last few years but not this year due to work commitments. Uncle near Maidstone can sort out. Be gutted to miss out missed out last time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got my tickets in block 134, went to the Wembley site to check the view on the 3D bit of the website and what I thought were seats at the back of the block behind the goal are actually in the second row right at the front!!
  • Options
    Swearing as I volunteered to buy tickets and the Valley Gold members in my group are on holiday... aaaaaaaaaaargh

(frantically messaging them on WhatsApp)
  • Options
    Cracked it.
  • Options
    Got my tickets in block 134, went to the Wembley site to check the view on the 3D bit of the website and what I thought were seats at the back of the block behind the goal are actually in the second row right at the front!!
    Can you put a link to that please , if possible ta
  • Options
    If Anyone Can get me 3 tix today please let me know. My nephew can only get me 2 and i can't leave one of my two young boys on his own. I'll buy u unlimited beers and lunch b4 thé match. 
  • Options
    In that case it’s your job to stand up so that everybody else behind you stands up as well...
  • Options
    I cant even find where to buy the tickets on the main web site . Is it on home games ??? I've clicked on everything and I cant find where they are .
  • Options
    Can you put a link to that please , if possible ta
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley&ved=2ahUKEwiWzO-U-6TiAhWHRxUIHZEfDjwQFjATegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1L4J_EzCs-5YyK1Kbz57Et&cshid=1558178698389
  • Options
    Rothko said:

But are they allocating 4 per Season ticket holder?
  • Options
    No luck online but just got 4 over the phone. Block 132

bloke said there is a glitch in the system which causing some to have issues even though they meet requirements

said best to call ticket office. Once through, took 3 mins 
    I was able to do it. It won't let you do it until you click on name by each ticket. You then have to assign each individually so you you have no more than 4 max for each eligible ST holder. need their fan ID and surname and you can search.