Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• cabbles said:
    conker said:
    Cannot decide best block, unless you pay £80 all other views are crap.
    Depends on what you look for.  Some fans want the chanting and to be in amongst it, I like a view from the side of the ground, as close to half way line as possible, with a bit of height, so have gone for rows toward the back of block 126.  When I bought mine about 30 mins ago, 700 odd seats available 
    If I didn't have kids I'd be on the side.
  • Huskaris said:
    Mate is getting this, won't even let him buy any apparently. 

Click on the match panel Charlton V Sunderland and the seat plan should come up straight away.
    Same as I what I had. Clicking on the match panel did absolutely nothing
    Try a different device (if possible) and see.
    Could be a memory cache thing on your device.
    2 devices tried. Same result. Really pissed off as originally got through over an hour ago!

The only thing I can think of is that your entitlement is faulty/wrong. I mean that the system thinks you are not a ST holder. Maybe check your personal details on the top right tab.
  • how are people able to get more than 4 tickets? 
  • edited May 2019
    How many ST holders do we have? Assume 90% of them will buy the four which will take up a fair chunk of the 36k
    I wouldn't assume that. I think you'll find a lot of season holders will only buy the max for other Charlton fans. There will also be season ticket holders (I know of one myself) who won't buy any tickets because their season-ticket holding mate (me) has already got a ticket for them. I think they'll be plenty on general sale.
  • edited May 2019
    I doubt they will even make Monday,

8,000 x 4 is 32,000
    How many fans have boycotted home but gone away (100 loyalty points) 

Lets say another 3,000

I can see there being 2,000 left on monday at absolute max 
    Using "linked" friends and family accounts that have been pre-registered.
    Linking ST holder accounts together and buying on behalf of all linked ST holders.
    Combine season tickets? You can select the ‘owner’ when you go through checkout. 
  • Got 4 tickets in area 239 just above the 'singing area'. Wanted to get in the singing area but most had already gone ecsepting singles!
    Using "linked" friends and family accounts that have been pre-registered.
    how are people able to get more than 4 tickets? 
    Linking ST holder accounts together and buying on behalf of all linked ST holders.
    Ultimatum said:
    how are people able to get more than 4 tickets? 
    Combine season tickets? You can select the ‘owner’ when you go through checkout. 
    thanks for the info chaps 
  • Sponsored links:

• TELTEL
    edited May 2019
    Hoping that tickets make the Monday cut as we have a small chance of getting tickets, however if the tickets are sent by post Im screwed as Im not flying back to Australia to pick them up.
  • Simonsen said:
    How many ST holders do we have? Assume 90% of them will buy the four which will take up a fair chunk of the 36k
    I wouldn't assume that. I think you'll find a lot of season holders will only buy the max for other Charlton fans. There will also be season ticket holders (I know of one myself) who won't buy any tickets because their season-ticket holding mate (me) has already got a ticket for them. I think they'll be plenty on general sale.
    Hope you're right mate. 
  • angrybird said:
    Got to choosing seats now have rotating circle saying please wait.. been waiting at least 10 mins .. anyone else had the same ? 
    Someone else is looking at the same seat maybe - go back to map and choose again.
    Now back to queue ! This is nerve racking ! 
  • Any ideas how you add VG details to your account ?
  • TEL said:
    Hoping that tickets make the Monday cut as we have a small chance of getting tickets, however if the tickets are sent by post Im screwed as Im not flying back to Australia to pick them up.
    Clearly says on website if you have a registered address being overseas you pick up from Wembley 
  • I doubt they will even make Monday,

8,000 x 4 is 32,000
    How many fans have boycotted home but gone away (100 loyalty points) 

Lets say another 3,000

I can see there being 2,000 left on monday at absolute max 
    Nah, far more, can’t assume season ticket holders will take full allocations, and how many of those with 100 over lap the season ticket holders. They’ll be fair few available come Monday.
  • shine166 said:
    Any ideas how you add VG details to your account ?
    Did signing up today work Mate?
  • Seating plan for those who want it

Those prices arn't the same as the ones on CAFC info.
    Yes they are...
    Sorry about that must of seen something on another thread.
  • cs1986 said:
    shine166 said:
    Any ideas how you add VG details to your account ?
    Did signing up today work Mate?
    Got to the front of he queue but there was no option to add VG details... will have to try ringing I think
  • Thinking of middle tier. Does anyone know what it is like there for view and atmosphere? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be loads on general sale, I wouldn’t panic
  • Got 4 tickets in area 239 just above the 'singing area'. Wanted to get in the singing area but most had already gone ecsepting singles!
    We're in 238 for similar reason. Make sure you'd loud so it's pumping atmosphere in that middle tier!
  • 4 done. And relax.
  • edited May 2019
    redman said:l
    Thinking of middle tier. Does anyone know what it is like there for view and atmosphere? 
    Views amazing in club Wembley and so are the facilities. Sat there about 10 times for the NFL love it. Nice padded seat too and beer holders. Extra legroom it good. Atmosphere no idea.
  • TEL said:
    Clearly says on website if you have a registered address being overseas you pick up from Wembley 
    Thanks Matt, I hadnt looked at the site as I didnt want to raise my hopes of getting a ticket.
  • TEL said:
    Let's hope so - in similar position :-) Hopefully see you at Wembley
  • clb74 said:
    So let me get this right.
    Valley gold are allowing new members today by phone or email.
    In the meantime current vg members with a question  can't get through because valley gold are sorting out new members.
    Ridiculous behaviour 
  • I'm guessing these will make it to general sale to be honest. 
  • Looks like I will have to sit it out until Monday. I’ve no loyalty points as a mate has purchased tickets for my occasional match. And not even my Valley Gold let’s me in. 
  • edited May 2019
    I've always said grown men who cry over football are wankers
    10 mins ago message come through on whatsapp got the 50 tickets.
    Tears began to stream