Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Huskaris said:
    Anyone struggling to buy using 2 season tickets online? to get more than 4 together?
    Someone answer this man

ANYONE?
  • Waiting for my VG confirmation and membership number which I joined this morning to get a tickets
  • On the ticket page but it's not doing anything. Only option is for valley Express!
  • All you have to do to get more tickets is allocate the owners of the tickets to someone else with a season ticket. 

Got my 5 in block 132 
  • that was easy we are block 123, I was more nervous doing that than in the penalty shoot out.

When you get into the CAFC ticket site you need to click on "home tickets"
  • My wife is logged on but can't find any link to Wembley tickets - any ideas.
    Go to home tickets 
  • edited May 2019
    really easy to buy. Managed two buy all tickets in two transaction over our season tickets. All sat next to each other which is a bonus. 
  • On the ticket page but it's not doing anything. Only option is for valley Express!
    Is there a list of where all the coaches are going from?
  • Got my 2 in block 139
  • Sponsored links:

• Got 8 tickets (yes all CAFC fans) from 2 of us being ST holders. Got to pick our block, row and seats too. A very easy and simple process. Could have sold at least 20 myself everyone is coming out of the woodwork for this!
  • cafckev said:
    Waiting for my VG confirmation and membership number which I joined this morning to get a tickets
    Might you not have to wait till Monday to get those details though? 
  • that was easy we are block 123, I was more nervous doing that than in the penalty shoot out.

When you get into the CAFC ticket site you need to click on "home tickets"
    Same block as me LL, see you there!
  • cafckev said:
    Waiting for my VG confirmation and membership number which I joined this morning to get a tickets
    Is that not the profile ID on the reciept ?
  • There are still going to be tickets in *checks queue* 18 minutes, right?
  • Found that easy. Got 8 using my daughter's and my accounts. 
  • Leuth said:
    There are still going to be tickets in *checks queue* 18 minutes, right?
    You must be in the same queue as me, how come some people had waits of a under 10 minutes I'm already up to 35. Almost like I'm a Charlton fan or something
  • How many left? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    Got 8 tickets (yes all CAFC fans) from 2 of us being ST holders. Got to pick our block, row and seats too. A very easy and simple process. Could have sold at least 20 myself everyone is coming out of the woodwork for this!

Was it an easy process? Looking to do the same and will theoretically be in in 4 minutes 
  • redcarter said:
    How many left? 
  • I've had to give up on my first attempt. Could be issues on my phone but when trying to click on the option for the game it did sweet FA. 
  • edited May 2019
    Got 8 tickets (yes all CAFC fans) from 2 of us being ST holders. Got to pick our block, row and seats too. A very easy and simple process. Could have sold at least 20 myself everyone is coming out of the woodwork for this!

Was it an easy process? Looking to do the same ad will theoretically be in in 4 minutes 
    Yes, go to home tickets section then the game will appear. The stadium map will then appear and you can click on the block you want. Then you can see all the seats sold and available within the block and can pick and choose exactly where you want to sit.

Then when you go to pay for the tickets you assign them to an 'owner' and then follow the usual payment process. Good luck!
  • cafckev said:
    redcarter said:
    How many left? 
  • cafckev said:
    redcarter said:
    How many left? 
    Just got the last 2!
  • Seating plan for those who want it

Those prices arn't the same as the ones on CAFC info.
    Yes they are...
  • Had to wait 35 mins from 9am! Finally got in no obvious link to playoff tickets but think when I clicked on home tickets it came up!
    i did have a wobble when it wasn’t coming up
    but have calmed down now!
    good luck if you haven’t got access yet and be patient...if you can.
  • Got my 2 in block 139
    Also in Block 139 | Row: 20 | Seats 176-175