Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    As above I don't know a season ticket holder and it turns out I'm gonna not be able to get tickets because one game this season I purchased while there and didn't pre book.

I am just praying everyone who can buy tickets is buying them for Charlton fans only
  • Options
    The way they have posted it on the website 

It sounds like they generally believe tickets will get to monday / general sale? 

How many season ticket holders do we have?

I would not be supprised to see everything sell out by sunday night
  • Options
    Question - I’ve got my red card/con number but haven’t used it for a while so a) will the number still be valid and b) am I correct in thinking I’ll have to wait until Monday to chance my arm if my mate doesn’t come through with the ticket? 
    Yes. To be honest I wouldn’t panic - just under 37,000 tickets is a lot to Shift.
    Yesterday was my first game for a few years. All the details were still live.
  • Options
    Seating plan for those who want it

• Options

That couldn't have been easier! Well done the ticket people!

• Options
    Simonsen said:

That couldn't have been easier! Well done the ticket people!

Did you get to pick row/seats or was it just choose block?
  • Options
    Seating plan for those who want it

Those prices arn't the same as the ones on CAFC info.
  • Options
    Don’t refresh on iPad 
    i did and booted to the back of the line 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    I will probably need six. Do I buy 4 on Sunday with my loyalty points entitlement and have 2 of them in a different part of the ground bought on Monday or buy six together on Monday. Is it risky to hold on? There are a lot of tickets allocated to us!
  • Options

Assuming Sunderland have the same allocation, 16000 tickets are going elsewhere!
    EFL will have a few thousand for sponsorx etc then club Wembley seats are offered to club wembley holders in the first instance for play-off games. But they have to put top dollar for them so assuming the majority don't take up the option they are normally offered to participating clubs if they sell out their allocations
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im in same predicament but I wouldnt risk it until Monday

Will 100% all be gone
  • Options
    Anyone struggling to buy using 2 season tickets online? to get more than 4 together?
  • Options
    Anyone bought over 4 and got them together across membership numbers ?
  • Options
    Done.
    Painlesss (except for the price !)
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Anyone struggling to buy using 2 season tickets online? to get more than 4 together?
    Someone answer this man 
  • Options
    If the match is as easy as that purchase I'll be very happy
  • Options
    I've had this for 5 mins when trying to get to checkout. Anyone else had the same?
  • Options
    Got my 2.....pretty straight forward for once
  • Options
    I will probably need six. Do I buy 4 on Sunday with my loyalty points entitlement and have 2 of them in a different part of the ground bought on Monday or buy six together on Monday. Is it risky to hold on? There are a lot of tickets allocated to us!
    Yep we have the same conundrum. 
  • Options
    They'll reach Monday for sale 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My wife is logged on but can't find any link to Wembley tickets - any ideas.
  • Options
    All sorted, block 134.
  • Options
    Queued for 5 minutes, was easy to purchase, choose seats etc and no issue at checkout.
  • Options
    That was quick, impressive 
  • Options
    Got 3. Only had to wait 17 mins at Queue no. 1437. Chose area and seat numbers. 
  • Options
    Anyone bought over 4 and got them together across membership numbers ?
     For the love of god answer this man. 
  • Options
    Is there a Ticketmaster element to this process? Or all done through your Charlton account?
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:
    I've had this for 5 mins when trying to get to checkout. Anyone else had the same?
    If you click back and try again it works straightaway.

Apart from not seeing on the blocks the different prices areas, it's quite straightforward. Coaches are running too. £18 a ticket. Can relax now :joy:
  • Options
    I don't need to buy a ticket for my daughter who is just under 2 do I?
  • Options
    Person getting our tickets can't figure out where to go for tickets once in the ticket system. I can't login. Any advice?