Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iFollow

I want to watch the Wigan game tomorrow - I know it can be done using iFollow - although the service is something I know very little about....

Can somebody point me in the right direction on the most simple way of going about watching on iFollow?

Apologies if there is already another thread on this - I couldn’t be bothered to search.

Cheers.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    1. Sign up for Wigan ifollow (free)
    2. Sign up for a vpn e.g. express VPN (pay)
    3. Log in to vpn (ideally from Denmark so you can pay in pounds) and buy a Match pass (nb. This is often not available until an hour or three before the game (£5)

In future, you won’t need to sign up to other teams’ ifollow and your vpn can be turned on and off at will, making the process as simple as turning on vpn and buying a Match pass (in theory).

Edit- any problems finding a Match pass or streaming MAY be fixed either by logging out and in again or changing browser.
  • Note you will need to purchase a VPN - I use one called Browsec (Only costs a couple of quid per month) but there are others out there that do the same

(1) Go to the below link and select: Register Now under the Free Pass option

https://www.wiganathletic.com/ifollow/subscribe/

(2) Turn on your VPN; if you can state which country your in then select: Denmark as you'll be charged in GBP

(3) Go to the Wigan Athletic homepage tomorrow where there should be a Wigan v Charlton Match Centre, where you should have the option to "Buy Match Pass" (Note this only appears an hour before Kick-Off)

I dont think I've missed anything out... If you follow the above steps and dont have the "Buy Match Pass" option then changing browsers or logging out and logging back in again sometimes works... The below link will certainly have a few of us asking questions prior to the match to confirm if anyone else has got a video feed etc.

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/78300/streaming-games-from-outside-the-u-k-2017-18#latest

Also when you buy the match you'll probably only get a "Watch Now" AND "Listen Live" option about 15mins prior to the game... Before then you'll only have the "Listen Live" choice
  • Cheers Siv.
  • Note you will need to purchase a VPN - I use one called Browsec (Only costs a couple of quid per month) but there are others out there that do the same

(1) Go to the below link and select: Register Now under the Free Pass option

https://www.wiganathletic.com/ifollow/subscribe/

(2) Turn on your VPN; if you can state which country your in then select: Denmark as you'll be charged in GBP

(3) Go to the Wigan Athletic homepage tomorrow where there should be a Wigan v Charlton Match Centre, where you should have the option to "Buy Match Pass" (Note this only appears an hour before Kick-Off)

I dont think I've missed anything out... If you follow the above steps and dont have the "Buy Match Pass" option then changing browsers or logging out and logging back in again sometimes works... The below link will certainly have a few of us asking questions prior to the match to confirm if anyone else has got a video feed etc.

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/78300/streaming-games-from-outside-the-u-k-2017-18#latest

Also when you buy the match you'll probably only get a "Watch Now" AND "Listen Live" option about 15mins prior to the game... Before then you'll only have the "Listen Live" choice

Cheers mate.
  • So is it £5 pound per game> or is there an option to buy for the year?
  • £5 per game (if I’m Denmark)

If you are a supporter of almost every other FL club, you have an option for a season pass from your own club’s sites We, however, have to buy it game by game from out opponents’ sites
  • I watch using iFollow regularly and have never had a problem using my free VPN. If you use chrome as your browser search for Hola! in the extensions and install it, then all you need to do is turn it on.
  • I use Opera browser which has a free VPN.
  • I can vouch for Hola (free VPN).
  • Scoham said:

I use Opera browser which has a free VPN.

I used that but it was very stuttery. Was it the same for you or is it likely to be my cheap laptop?
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Scoham said:

I used that but it was very stuttery. Was it the same for you or is it likely to be my cheap laptop?
    Probably depends more on your internet connection. I haven't got fibre optic.

I would imagine using a wired connection rather than wireless may also help.
  • Scoham said:

Talal said:

Scoham said:

Probably depends more on your internet connection. I haven't got fibre optic.

I would imagine using a wired connection rather than wireless may also help.
    Okay, I have basic bt broadband and wireless, will try wired next time cheers.
  • So is it £5 pound per game> or is there an option to buy for the year?

£5 per game... If Charlton were part of iFollow it would be £110 per year but as they're not you have to pay each opposition club the individual amount - There is talk of Charlton introducing the service though
  • Only these clubs are not part of ifollow .... Accrington Stanley, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green, Fulham, Hull City, Middlesbrough, QPR, Sunderland and Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Anybody else not able to pay for todays match (keeps being rejected)?
  • I cant find the live match link
  • Anybody else not able to pay for todays match (keeps being rejected)?

I was having the the issue in the United States but got it working when I eventually got to the Netherlands
  • I signed up and paid around 11.30

However... nothing showing yet!

It DID just let me click on “match centre” and “watch live” though
  • Paid but doesn't seem to be working, I've just got black screen at the moment. Is it just me?
  • anyone got the link for live match feed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Won't accept my payment. Do they have a problem?

Ah good, its not only me - another quality product from IFollow - even says 'if you have problems contact support' but doesnt tell you how to contact support !
  • I paid earlier, but just have black screen too

From march thread it seems some people have pictures

I wonder if they are blocking based on address of card
  • Talking to support.. telling me to disable adblock. Never been a problem before and it still isn't working anyway.

Ah good, its not only me - another quality product from IFollow - even says 'if you have problems contact support' but doesnt tell you how to contact support !
    There's a small tab on the bottom right side you can click on.
  • I just emailed ifollow@efl.com
  • You're not missing much. Tangerines all over us

There's a small tab on the bottom right side you can click on.
    Thats for contacting Blackpool FC not IFollow.
  • I just emailed ifollow@efl.com

ricardom said:

You're not missing much. Tangerines all over us

Me too.

Whats the likelihood of a resolution before 5pm ??!!