Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iFollow

Comments

• I logged in from Brussels, the Hauge and New York ... nothing. It is available on iFollow because I’m watching on stream via Rabb.it
  • I get the feeling this is a Gillingham thing rather than IFollow , as it explicitly mentions on Gills Match pass that todays game is not available.
    Maybe theyve done it on purpose.
  • _MrDick said:

I logged in from Brussels, the Hauge and New York ... nothing. It is available on iFollow because I’m watching on stream via Rabb.it

Where is it on Rabb.it (never heard of it before)?
  • Just started working for me, no sound though
  • ricardom said:

Just started working for me, no sound though

what country did you use?
  • ricardom said:

Just started working for me, no sound though

how did you get the Match pass?
  • Switzerland
  • I'm in using SetupVPN on Chrome. Gave up trying with my usual one
  • I see what you mean no match pass now
  • think i'll just give it a miss then. I'm using express vpn as per, tried Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, France, India, USA, Canada and some Asian countries all with no luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Just noticed this on IFollow link...

"EFL fixtures selected for broadcast throughout the season will not be available on iFollow, EFL's live video streaming service.

Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable. "

So, if i'm reading this correctly, any game played at 3 on Sat is blocked - sorta counts for 80 per cent of the season then. If so, then its obviously new.
  • Ok, misread the UK user bit.
  • I'm in. tried Australia and it's finally allowed access. Australians taking over confirmed.
  • I'm in. tried Australia and it's finally allowed access. Australians taking over confirmed.

You got Match pass?
    Coz it explicitly tells me Match Pass is not available for todays game.

You got Match pass?
    Yes mate watching now, connected to express vpn Australia and then refreshed the match day centre page and watch live now became available
  • edited December 2018
    If it helps sometimes when the watch match option doesn't come up it is because the EFL blacklists some VPN IP's if they work out what is happening so it's a good habit to rotate which IP you are using if you have the option

You got Match pass?
    Yes mate watching now, connected to express vpn Australia and then refreshed the match day centre page and watch live now became available
    Nope, nothing.
    I've given up.
  • LTKapal said:

If it helps sometimes when the watch match option doesn't come up it is because the EFL blacklists some VPN IP's if they work out what is happening so it's a good habit to rotate which IP you are using if you have the option

Not using a VPN, i live in Luxembourg, and i'm currently in Munich.
  • In now watching via Australia... it’s a sign
  • LTKapal said:

Not using a VPN, i live in Luxembourg, and i'm currently in Munich.
    Ah Sorry to hear, Maybe it's something to do with the fact it's an airport.
    I would suggest Rabbit as the alternate but I have no clue how it works on anything other than desktop as I still use a Nokia brick
  • Sponsored links:

• Had no problem watching from USA this morning.
  • I had no problem from Brussels, but I was actually in Brussels!
  • Scoham said:

_MrDick said:

I logged in from Brussels, the Hauge and New York ... nothing. It is available on iFollow because I’m watching on stream via Rabb.it

Where is it on Rabb.it (never heard of it before)?
    Next to the Vatican. Same shop, only Jewish
  • Anyone been able to Chromecast ifollow to their tv this season? Used to work last season but Ive only been able to watch on my mobile this year.
  • Anyone been able to Chromecast ifollow to their tv this season? Used to work last season but Ive only been able to watch on my mobile this year.

Have to do it on your computer through google chrome

I had issues and used firefox without a problem. it is always worth trying a different browser,
  • I haven’t read back through the thread so probably but stupid but is the Coventry game going to b on ifollow as it’s a Wednesday?

Also just brought a new tv which has the internet. Brought the Pompey package on my phone set it all up like u do then went to the tv and entered all the details etc for the Pompey website and it still referred me to the app? When u can supposedly watch it on the desktop? Anyone have any ideas?

Laptop and hdmi is how I get it to the tv
  • Cheers mate

Just seen on another thread that Coventry game won’t b on ifollow as it is a bank holiday

• M
    cabbie8 said:

Cheers mate

Just seen on another thread that Coventry game won’t b on ifollow as it is a bank holiday

It will be - it just won’t be available in the uk