Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iFollow

Comments

• Is the only way to watch this in the U.K. via ifollow on a VPN?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Is the only way to watch this in the U.K. via ifollow on a VPN?

Apparently so

Anybody had any joy? Am just about to get started trying. Glad the rab.it option is available, if not (see streaming thread)

• JiMMy 85 said:

I reckon ... The Cov website is currently only showing the listen now option, which was the same as the Gills match. I had to switch locations several times before gaining access via Australian servers
  • JiMMy 85 said:

There's a bloke on here who normally runs a dodgy stream, I'll bump the thread for you now.
  • Anybody able to help a step by step guide to do it the VPN way?
    Had no idea it would be an issue, watched a few on ifollow this season and little fella here next to me in his new kit

Thanks in advance
  • Anybody able to help a step by step guide to do it the VPN way?
    Had no idea it would be an issue, watched a few on ifollow this season and little fella here next to me in his new kit

Thanks in advance

Find a VPN you're happy with, there's some suggestions of free ones on this thread.

I need my VPN every day, on my Mac, phone and laptop, so I pay for Astrill - It's a really good one, install the software, log in, away you go, it's pretty simple.

• If anyone wants to sub with Astrill, drop me a PM, I can 'invite' you, we'll both get a free month :)
  • Quality isn't as good, but: https://www.rabb.it/DaveDavidDavidson

Cheers stu

Appreciated
  • Quality isn't as good, but: https://www.rabb.it/DaveDavidDavidson

Cheers stu

Appreciated
    It's all @LTKapal - He's the man!
  • Sponsored links:

• Going to attain the nickname dodgy dave at this rate ;)
  • Rabb.it room is now 'locked' - cant get in.
  • Does anyone else get "Your Access Is Restricted From This Location" when the VPN is switched on? if so, how have you got round it?
  • Does anyone else get "Your Access Is Restricted From This Location" when the VPN is switched on? if so, how have you got round it?

Try another location, iFollow will be able to recognize commonly used IPs.
  • edited December 2018
    has anyone managed to purchase the match yet?
  • No. They say no match pass is available for this match
  • Nicholas said:

has anyone managed to purchase the match yet?

not me, having a right nightmare !!!!!
  • Yeah paid for it really easily again...
  • edited December 2018
    Any advice out there? I have vpn'd from germany, France and Holland and it says the same each time, and also flags up the £10 rather than the usual 6 euros
  • Yeah paid for it really easily again...

how did you manage?
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Yeah paid for it really easily again...

how did you manage?
    So what I tend to do these days is sign up to the free account without the VPN on

Once done I then turn on my VPN (United States currently) - restart my computer and make sure that when it restarts the VPN is on (I use Browsec which is a Extension on my Chrome Browser), logging back on it allows me to buy the match for the $7 / €6 etc.
  • only gives the option to listen live, not watch
  • I have the same problem, even after following FA's advice
  • No luck here either just keep getting "access restricted from this location" when I try and log in to the account with VPN set to USA
  • Nug said:

No luck here either just keep getting "access restricted from this location" when I try and log in to the account with VPN set to USA

Me too. Doesn't seem to matter what virtual location is used.
  • seth plum said:

I have the same problem, even after following FA's advice

me too.
  • Me too !

Been trying for nearly an hour & says I have no access to purchase either audio or live coverage.

VPN IS on .
  • Have you tried with different browsers?

Other thing I can suggest is if you turn the VPN on; sign out of the Barnsley iFollow and the sign back in again?
  • Nug said:

No luck here either just keep getting "access restricted from this location" when I try and log in to the account with VPN set to USA

I get frustrated with this as I get access restricted when I try to login from Denmark but seems fine elsewhere
  • Have you tried with different browsers?

Other thing I can suggest is if you turn the VPN on; sign out of the Barnsley iFollow and the sign back in again?

Yep, Safari, Chrome and Firefox, thought I had it a minute ago then got same thing.