Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

iFollow

Comments

• Well, i must admit, a much cleaner,friendlier experience than trying to get IFollow to work.
  • can anyone give me a suggestion for a vpn, preferably free. Express vpn didn't work so I cancelled
  • Not for me, don't accept paypal.
  • Well, i must admit, a much cleaner,friendlier experience than trying to get IFollow to work.

Can't agree, but I am using a Mac. It has accepted my payment but I am not sure I am OK (logged in). I see the EFL static screen with the match details, is that what you see too?

• can anyone give me a suggestion for a vpn, preferably free. Express vpn didn't work so I cancelled

I use Zenmate, not sure if there is still a one year free trial though.

Hotspot Shield, using Chrome as your browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hotspot-shield-vpn-free-p/nlbejmccbhkncgokjcmghpfloaajcffj?hl=en
  • Got a picture! Hope there's no Mackem commentary, I know what they are like, and want to turn this up loud!

Can't agree, but I am using a Mac. It has accepted my payment but I am not sure I am OK (logged in). I see the EFL static screen with the match details, is that what you see too?

Mine working fine, also on a Mac. Using Express VPN and now "virtually" in Frankfurt.

thank you mate, Zenmate is working fine, got the free week trial
  • Got a picture! Hope there's no Mackem commentary, I know what they are like, and want to turn this up loud!

I'm hoping for subtitles! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

can anyone give me a suggestion for a vpn, preferably free. Express vpn didn't work so I cancelled

Hotspot Shield, using Chrome as your browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hotspot-shield-vpn-free-p/nlbejmccbhkncgokjcmghpfloaajcffj?hl=en
    thanks mate, the other suggestion worked, will use this next time when my trial expires :)

I have just used it now for a free one week trial, works a treat, cheers @PragueAddick :)
  • In first time. How simple can it be ! How refreshing.
  • Looks like no annoying commentary. good!
  • Not getting past the first screen, not sure why :(

And replays too !
  • Better than iFollow: replays and even half-time highlights followed by the dulcit tones of Brian Cole reading the Valley Gold numbers. Mine didn't come out (not surprising as I'm not a member any more but this is Charlton - you never know!)

The only issue for me was that the stream didn't work on Safari so missed their goal trying to work out the problem!
  • yes, much better than IFOllow

And replays too !
    Yes, which begs the question why IFolow can't offer it

And replays too !
    Yes, which begs the question why IFolow can't offer it
    yes. And maybe a point to ask the new ownership for next season as to why cant Charlton provide this service - i'd rather give the new owners money than Sunderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• As Accrington are the other members of the non IFollow club, anybody got any ideas for tomorrow?
  • Never used it before but gonna be in France for Peterborough - as simple as signing up to their iFollow and just watching it after paying a fiver (or Euro equivalent)?
  • As Accrington are the other members of the non IFollow club, anybody got any ideas for tomorrow?

Oh, crap, was looking forward to watching Lyle and Jonny Williams...

I think we are ****ed. There is only an illegal stream if some foreign channel is showing it, and I really can't believe one will.

Oh, crap, was looking forward to watching Lyle and Jonny Williams...

I think we are ****ed. There is only an illegal stream if some foreign channel is showing it, and I really can't believe one will.

CAAAALLLLLLLLLUUUUUUMMMMMMM :)

So they don’t have their own service like Sunderland do?
  • Scoham said:

As Accrington are the other members of the non IFollow club, anybody got any ideas for tomorrow?

I did wonder about that - but cant see it myself. Maybe someone can ask Andy Holt tomorrow.
  • Never used it before but gonna be in France for Peterborough - as simple as signing up to their iFollow and just watching it after paying a fiver (or Euro equivalent)?

Yes, mate. That’ll do it.
  • Scoham said:

As Accrington are the other members of the non IFollow club, anybody got any ideas for tomorrow?

I did wonder about that - but cant see it myself. Maybe someone can ask Andy Holt tomorrow.
    I seem to remember Holt being unhappy about it last season because it meant that Cambridge fans would have been less eager to travel up there on a Tuesday night because they were able to watch at home on iFollow - Naturally it resulted in attendances being lower for Accrington which damaged their income
  • Scoham said:

I seem to remember Holt being unhappy about it last season because it meant that Cambridge fans would have been less eager to travel up there on a Tuesday night because they were able to watch at home on iFollow - Naturally it resulted in attendances being lower for Accrington which damaged their income
    Maybe the deal with iFollow is pretty shit, or it's just a flat rate, but I have to imagine that it brings in a decent amount which, let's be honest, you wouldn't usually get for a Tuesday night tie against Cambridge.
  • Nope - out of luck for tomorrow as far as I can tell. Valley Pass it is.