Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thunder lightning & heavy rain

Comments

• In Bromley.

Keep it there please. Nice and sunny here in Brabourne. :-)
  • It's heading East towards Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bexley, Bexleyheath & Welling.
  • Light drizzle in North London
  • Gone very dark in Bexley, maybe Pinocchio's nose and backside are still growing and out of control.
  • It was in Stoke earlier and I thought I'd be generous and send it your way.
  • Rain coming down now in welling, started a few minutes ago.
  • Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing the washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.
  • Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing the washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.

Yep,Bexley getting a real soaking, I won't have to water my veggies tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just came flying down in tulse hill!
  • The retractable dome is in place over Barnehurst.

I only know this because my butler told me.
  • Macronate said:

The retractable dome is in place over Barnehurst.

I only know this because my butler told me.

Is the dome set so all of the excess drips into Erith, it should be!
  • It's June. This is June now.
  • Back hosing it down again in EC2.
  • Curb_It said:

Back hosing it down again in EC2.

Is it still raining though?

Bless...... what with tripping over scatter cushions in the middle of the night, your having a right rough time at the moment. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Nothing in Borough Green - but that's the countryside for you.
  • Just came flying down in tulse hill!

Was vicious. Nice to know there's another Charlton fan local. I'm in West Norwood
  • Thunder and lightning and chucked it down in Luxembourg about 12 but positively Caribbean since
  • Leuth said:

It's June. This is June now.

It's exactly like every year. This is no different from any other June. I know cos it's my birthday this week, and we always get storms around it. On my 7th birthday we had a thunderstorm during my five-a-side party, it was brilliant.
  • My point exactly. This is what June is now. Monsoon June.
  • T.C.E said:

Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing the washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.

Bless...... what with tripping over scatter cushions in the middle of the night, your having a right rough time at the moment. ;)
    It wasn't his washing he was bringing in Ray, it was the neighbours two doors down so he could have closer Look at her undies. She will be right pissed off when she gets in from work :smile:
  • I used to be afraid of being struck by lightning. However I now realise there is more chance of seeing RD at a CAFC game than it actually happening.
  • We get some impressive lightning shows out here and have to unplug the telly, phone, rechargeable Dyson etc. and sit there and watch it out the window. I'm not sure if anyone has ever used it before, but I have live lightning strike up on me mobile showing where the nearby hits are, better than trainspotting - https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en#y=45.4268;x=1.4326;z=11;t=3;m=sat;r=0;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;
  • Got caught in it yesterday evening, walking the dog. Result both of us soaked, taking shelter under the trees in Bostall woods.