Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thunder lightning & heavy rain

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Bernard C .. absolute sex symbol rock star .. very clever song 
  • Options
    Internet radio, Google HLR Radio and you will get the links,
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED .. more tunes per minute than the Beeb or even my beloved driving companion,  'Planet Rock' .. thanks for the heads up ((:>)
    Lots of rock after 9.30 on Mondays 
  • Options
    By the way everybody,..how's the weather down your way, pissing with rain down in The New Forest :/
  • Options
    Massive storm in north London. I was expecting the thunder and lightning, but not the massive hailstones!
  • Options
    Outdoors in South London (where it rained for about 10 minutes) is closer to the rainforest room at London Zoo thn anything you'd associate with the British outdoors. Humidity levels higher than 100% aren't possible but it sure feels like it 
  • Options
    Humid down here in East Sussex. Apparently thunder and lightening in the early hours today but didn’t wake us and barely any rain.
  • Options
    Wall to wall blue skies here in West Yorkshire. Not had rain of any sort for weeks. 
  • Options
    Thunder storm in Chelsfield 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    It's been really hot and humid. It rained for a few minutes and then stopped and now back to the high humidity and 29 degrees. I did stand outside when it was raining, it was bloody lovely 🥳
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thunder for an hour in Somerset, with 0 rain and then all the rain came pelting down harder than I've seen in months all in 10 minutes, now it's average rain but still thundering, no lightning however...
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:
    Thunder for an hour in Somerset, with 0 rain and then all the rain came pelting down harder than I've seen in months all in 10 minutes, now it's average rain but still thundering, no lightning however...
    Which part are you in, Foxy ? Still sunny and warm in Wellington
  • Options
    Massive storm in north London. I was expecting the thunder and lightning, but not the massive hailstones!
    The sound of the hailstones against my windows was deafening!