Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thunder lightning & heavy rain

Comments

• That’ll save watering the chrysanthemums... they’ve been washed away
  • RedChaser said:

Drove home along M20 from junction 6 to 8 and visibility was dreadful with a lot of standing water. I kept in lane 1 but traffic was all flying past at crazy speeds. Some with no lights. People seem to think you can drive normally in bad conditions.

Not the middle lane? :wink:
    Definitely not - lane hogging is my pet hate!
  • RedChaser said:

Drove home along M20 from junction 6 to 8 and visibility was dreadful with a lot of standing water. I kept in lane 1 but traffic was all flying past at crazy speeds. Some with no lights. People seem to think you can drive normally in bad conditions.

so it was you holding us all up......good job I flew past you doing 90 !! :smiley:
  • Watching that video, it feels like the rain will never stop.

• Driving up the m20 middle lane at 45 miles an hour I could not believe the amount of abuse I got today :smiley:
  • Just seen the most mental hailstorm. Never seen anything like it before. Pics soon.
  • Stig said:

Just seen the most mental hailstorm. Never seen anything like it before. Pics soon.

Whereabouts?
  • Great Wakering, Essex.
  • Stig said:
    Impressive hailstones. Impressive spider too
  • Sponsored links:

• It was raining so heavily in Brighton that the train station was partly closed because the roof was leaking.
  • RedChaser said:

so it was you holding us all up......good job I flew past you doing 90 !! :smiley:
    Went past you at 110 - heavy rainfall distracted me from my texting.
  • RedChaser said:

Went past you at 110 - heavy rainfall distracted me from my texting.
    I would have said hello as I went past but I was too drunk to speak.
  • Just been watching a cracking electrical storm in the South of France. Staggering ferocity.
    Can't beat a bit of thunder and Lightning.
  • Just been watching a cracking electrical storm in the South of France. Staggering ferocity.

And you're in Crayford ?????

Not quite sure how I'm in Crayford. Am I missing something?

You’re missing Fosters for £2:90 a pint in the Bear and Ragged Staff.

You’re missing Fosters for £2:90 a pint in the Bear and Ragged Staff.
    Better pack my bags now then!

Sorry, mate. Just having a funny five minutes - supposed to be a joke !

That'll teach me....
  • Sponsored links:

• Monster of a storm early hours in Majorca today.
  • Electric storm in the Sevenoaks area tonight 
  • Has Sevenoaks moved @Chizz ?

Brexit and all that 

• Just heard thunder in Bexley 
  • Just heard thunder in Bexley 
    You sure you’ve not just followed through? 

• Petts Wood is blue spot.  The sky has been awesome last 30 mins or so.  So many strikes!
  • What a superb show tonight.  Sitting outside getting wet, but it's warm and awesome watching the power of nature.

Just wish the dog could enjoy it as well instead of cowering in the utility room.
  • edited September 2021
    Lots of lightening down here on the Sussex coast late last night and early this morning but not much thunder or rain. Some of the lightening was quite spectacular. Walking the dog about 8pm last night, looking out to sea you could see the lightening slowly coming in towards shore. It was great to watch.