Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thunder lightning & heavy rain

Comments

• Options
    Hardly anything of note in Bexley yesterday
  • Options
    What is all this thunder and lightning and rain and why does it move around?
  • Options

What is all this thunder and lightning and rain and why does it move around?

ask Roy.
  • Options

Got caught in it yesterday evening, walking the dog. Result both of us soaked, taking shelter under the trees in Bostall woods.

Dogging?
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Hardly anything of note in Bexley yesterday

Did you really need that last word?

:wink:

• Options

Got caught in it yesterday evening, walking the dog. Result both of us soaked, taking shelter under the trees in Bostall woods.

Dogging?
    I thought the flashes were lightning, they could have been car headlights.
  • Options
    Has it moved on from Bromley yet? Still no sign of it here in Kent.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    That's a rainbow thicko.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

That's a rainbow thicko.

No, it's a double rainbow dumbo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing the washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.

What? Bringing the washing in?

Whipped!!! :wink:
  • Options

Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing next doors washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.

@eaststandmike ;)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Was the heaviest downpour id seen in London town in a long time but well over an hour ago... I couldn't see the bridge.

Fascinating eh.. it's time for the pub surely.

I'm currently looking at the very same bridge right now and I cant fathom the carnage that took place on there on Saturday evening. Sickening. Sorry I thought id come to this thread as the other one is clogged up with opinions. Not that there is anything wrong with your opinions.....

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Massive storm over mid-Kent... at least five heavy cracks of Thunder within a mile or two of me.
  • Options
    One rumble of thunder and a minor downpour in Dartford and that's the end of that
  • Options
    Thunder about 3 hours ago, nothing since.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

One rumble of thunder and a minor downpour in Dartford and that's the end of that

But enough of your sex life.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

The end of Dartford?
  • Options
    I was lying in bed this morning and there was a huge rumble. So I turned the TV on and saw the weather, they said thunderstorms were coming. Which I thought was strange, as I hadn't heard anything.
  • Options
    Raining stair-rods in Stoke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massive storms last night over North London, really loud
  • Options

Yeah had it down in Medway last night too... Lovely sound to listen to when sleeping
  • Options
    Cracker of a storm in Torquay last night.
  • Options
    I've never seen so many lightning flashes in quick succession, was crazy.
  • Options
    Rubbish camera phone photo....
  • Options
    Woke me up at around 5am here in South Gloucester.
  • Options

Yeah had it down in Medway last night too... Lovely sound to listen to when sleeping
    Lovely sound to listen to when NOT sleeping surely!
  • Options

Lovely sound to listen to when NOT sleeping surely!
    Nah I find it quite relaxing and soothing
  • Options
    Thanks god for FB, so many people letting everyone know that there was a storm last night.