Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum Tonight?

Is the Fans Forum on tonight? Any plans to cause issues/Awkward questions for the club attendies?

Comments

• seth plum said:

It is supposed to be filmed and broadcast.
    A promise made by Katrien.
    There is nothing to hide.

Surely if she said it would be, the only question should be.
    What time is it on? ;)
  • Two requests for those attending tonight:

1. Please please please don't give Katrien or anyone else from the club an easy ride, and when they fob you off with a bullshit answer have a follow up prepared and ask it regardless if they try and move to someone else to speak.

2. Someone please ask Katrien point blank to resign, so she's under no illusions whatsoever about just what we think of her and also to see what her reaction is like.

I think you may have misconceptions about the Fans Forum. #justsaying
  • Whoever is going tonight should post the minutes up without delay, no matter what is promised during the meeting.

If they then complain just say "oh well, I lied"
  • Sponsored links:

• I think you may have misconceptions about the Fans Forum. #justsaying

Apologies then I thought the hierarchy would be in attendance.

• I think you may have misconceptions about the Fans Forum. #justsaying

Apologies then I thought the hierarchy would be in attendance.
    I expect KM will do her usual deflect and distract trick of filling the room with as many staff as possible. It's more that the subject matter of the forum and the preoccupation of the groups represented usually tends to the mundane.
  • You should all turn up with your black and white scarfs on
  • Can I buy stir like that? I would consider wearing it to work.
  • Who, how many people will be at this meeting ?
  • It was recorded, to be shared unedited on the website.
  • rikofold said:

It was recorded, to be shared unedited on the website.

Where have I heard that before?
  • And that's how they will say they are communicating
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    rikofold said:

It was recorded, to be shared unedited on the website.

How was the big noise liar, stressed hopefully.
  • @rikofold Can you post a synopsis of what happened?
  • Was Reece Oxford there?
  • rikofold said:

I've not long got back and I'm tired. I think it would be best for people to watch the vid and make up their own minds, because I'll only end up being up for another 3 hours as people pore over every syllable I put out there.

It was my first one and a bit of a last minute thing, more questions on playing side than I expected. Club responses on the predictable side but I think there was some reasonable scrutiny. It is a gentle forum on the whole. I was more active than I intended to be. Still, nothing new there eh.

It's definitely appreciated though, and that goes for everyone who attended tonight. I know there was drama after the last one and that's not helpful to anyone, let alone those who give up their spare time to go out of sheer support for the club.

Whatever people do at meetings like this will never be enough for everyone; anything short of personal threats and abuse will be too tame for some, whilst others will see even probing questions as too militant. Functions like tonight are probably best used as intended, strictly business and maybe a few probing questions here and there.

Thanks.