Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum Tonight?

1121314151618»

Comments

• Nothing against Mick Everitt ,but he does tend to move things on just as they were getting to the nitty gritty.

That I am certain he is instructed to do.

I reckon the fella is on our side at the end of the day.
  • seth plum said:

Who is in charge if Katrien goes on maternity leave?

Are you thinking of shagging her ?
    Don't think squirrel face will find him attractive.
    Oh cheers! Thank you very much!
    Anyway I'm out of her league, so there!
  • Was away this week so watched it over a long hotel breakfast. I liked the woman to KM's left. She spent the whole time looking at Katrien with total contempt. The old bloke trying to make a point about how many people report into KM, what was the point? The chap with the beard was good, otherwise this was a pitiful exercise. KM has no idea what the role of a CEO is. She spent most of the time trying to say I'm not as bad as people make out complete with her normal sneary look and attitude. She really needs to go. We would have half a chance if we had a head who had the wherewithal to stand up to RD.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Who is in charge if Katrien goes on maternity leave?

Are you thinking of shagging her ?
    Don't think squirrel face will find him attractive.
    Oh cheers! Thank you very much!
    Anyway I'm out of her league, so there!
    Nothing personal amigo, remember what I said a couple of home games ago?
  • edited February 2016
    Mick Everett is 100% Rock and hard place and smiling on the outside

• Please don't anyone press quote on Grapevines posts. Please just answer. Those on phones will break thumbs scrolling otherwise.
  • I am not going to quote Grapevine's post above. But it is (once again) superb, and if we ever need to refer to a concise template of what is concerning us, and what we would like to know to indeed 'build a better tomorrow together', then Grapevine has provided it.
    I am now conducting an individual standing ovation.
    Bravo.
  • Sponsored links:

• I started to watch the video to wind myself up and got about half way , it was painful
    Rikofold is very good , cheesewright for all your hardwork getting away fans to games I should unconditionally love you but do me a favour and ease off some of the waffle in these meetings

gonna take a deep breath and try and read Grapevines little ditty
  • bump.
    Isn't there supposed to be one (fans forum) about now?
  • 18th July according to the minutes from the April meeting.