Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like it.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Mick Everett ‏@Addickted05 3m3 minutes ago
    Read on Charltonlife that fans think tickets for beamback will be £35 inc meal. Wide of the mark, will be less than a tenner. Imminent sale.

• Options

Read on Charltonlife that fans think tickets for beamback will be £35 inc meal. Wide of the mark, will be less than a tenner. Imminent sale.

— Mick Everett (@Addickted05) March 25, 2015

tweet in full
  • Options
    there were rumours going around on Saturday that it was going to be tied into a meal thing and marked higher than the actual match ticket, but I want to see what is actually put out before judging.

Will be a shame if they miss the market for this.
  • Options

there were rumours going around on Saturday that it was going to be tied into a meal thing and marked higher than the actual match ticket, but I want to see what is actually put out before judging.

Will be a shame if they miss the market for this.

You've not been on Charlton Life for long, have you?

: -)
  • Options
    No, I'm new. Are you one of the moderators?
  • Options

No need to insult me by calling me a moderator. You're new so I'll let it go this time but just watch it or I'll set PL45 on you.
  • Options

£9.99 then, very reasonable. Meeting Darren Pitcher will be worth the fee on it's own!
  • Options

£9.99 then, very reasonable. Meeting Darren Pitcher will be worth the fee on it's own!
    I'll have some for £9.99 but I will want to see Killer Hales and Flash Flanagan bare knuckle fight for that sort of money...
  • Options

Excellent. As said earlier, the £35 / meal rumour was doing the rounds in the pub before the game Saturday

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Excellent. As said earlier, the £35 / meal rumour was doing the rounds in the pub before the game Saturday

Must be true then.........
  • Options

No need to insult me by calling me a moderator. You're new so I'll let it go this time but just watch it or I'll set PL45 on you.
    GFY
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yesterday Mick kindly replied to me that we should have details in the next 24 hours subject to FL approval. I assume this is the hold up. Otherwise cannot see why there is such a delay.

• Options

I thought Mick was PL45.

• Options

League one, and you know you are! Definitely need to get our pisstaking brains on for this one. If we win we should sing 'you'll never beat charlton' just to highlight how stupid that chant was at our place.

If and only when we're clearly going to win, then a resounding and rousing 'It was worth, it was worth, it was worth the f*****g wait' would be nice.

Similar to the classic "Was it really worth the wait" as we were dicking Wolves 4-0 in their first top flight home game for nearly 20 years back in 2004 (?).
    F*cking hell weve jinxed the crap out of this game now....
  • Options
    Well done the club for listening. 8 quid is a good price.
  • Options
    well done CAFC! great price! hope they get a great turnout.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Well done the club for listening. 8 quid is a good price.

• Options
    Can someone sit in front of the screen and FaceTime me. I will be sat in the Oak.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given the acceptability of not getting enough tickets from Millwall and having a beam back instead, may I suggest that if we ever find ourselves having to play them at the Valley again we restrict them to the bit of the Jimmy Seed stand behind the pillar. For security and safety reasons of course and then let them beam back to the Toolbox?

Sounds like a plan to me. After all there must be a serious risk that East Stand A block will rush them at the end if we don't.
  • Options

Can someone sit in front of the screen and FaceTime me. I will be sat in the Oak.

I'll do it for £10...

What's FaceTime?