Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options
    A live beam back from the den has been confirmed!
  • Options
    Allocation won't be increased though. Confirmed.
  • Options
    UPDATE: @MillwallFC have confirmed that no more tickets will be allocated to Charlton for the fixture at The Den on April 3rd
    BEAMBACK: Charlton WILL, however, be arranging a beamback at The Valley. We'll bring you details once confirmed.
  • Options
    No extra tickets.

But there will be a beam-back. How will this work? On the big screen?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    fattmatt said:

No extra tickets.

Everyone huddled around a projector in the millenium suite no doubt
  • Options
    Watching a beamback of your local derby is far from the real thing. Shambles. Soon they'll try make it a spectator-less sport and all on TV...
  • Options
    I won't bother then.
    There should be a really good demand for a beam back. They could do it properly and make a good day of it.
  • Options
    Well its not on Sky is it? So a beam back is as close as I will get.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Idiotic from Millwall, a couple of years back there was trouble in the lower end which was started by Millwall fans throwing coins & bottles at our end at full time.

Last year they didn't stop us from being in the Lower tier, which there was no trouble.

So why now?

I was lucky enough to get my tickets, but for those who can't get in the away end surely it's only going to cause more 'trouble' with the amount of our fans going in their end because they can't get tickets for our end!
  • Options
    Have Millwall or Charlton offered any explanation at all ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Safety.

Still nothing on OS
  • Options
    Spanish said:

PL54 said:

Safety.

Still nothing on OS
    Sounds about right.
    Give them a week.
  • Options
    Spanish said:

PL54 said:

Safety.

Still nothing on OS
    But not on police orders?

At least the flares will fly further from the Upper tier
  • Options
    Joking aside, could never see this ever done by Charlton. Maybe the reason for the lack of statement is they are checking with the football league ?? Poor decision from Millwall.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Spanish said:

PL54 said:

Safety.

Still nothing on OS

How ironic if it hit one of our own in the home end.

Do you mind wearing red if not in the away end?

Cafc wanted the full allocation so all down to Millwall football club.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think many Charlton fans will buy tickets in the home stands
  • Options

Idiotic from Millwall, a couple of years back there was trouble in the lower end which was started by Millwall fans throwing coins & bottles at our end at full time.

Last year they didn't stop us from being in the Lower tier, which there was no trouble.

So why now?

I was lucky enough to get my tickets, but for those who can't get in the away end surely it's only going to cause more 'trouble' with the amount of our fans going in their end because they can't get tickets for our end!

You sure about us starting the "trouble"? From memory it started from your lot.

& if you have fans scattered around the home end, if they keep quiet there won't be a problem will there. If you cannot be sensible about sitting in a home end then you probably deserve a clump. Would be the same at most grounds, try sitting at Stoke, Pompey, Leeds, West Ham, etc and showing your allegiances in their home end!
  • Options

So why now?

You sure about us starting the "trouble"? From memory it started from your lot.

& if you have fans scattered around the home end, if they keep quiet there won't be a problem will there. If you cannot be sensible about sitting in a home end then you probably deserve a clump. Would be the same at most grounds, try sitting at Stoke, Pompey, Leeds, West Ham, etc and showing your allegiances in their home end!
    But they are all proper football teams.

Do Millwall fans sitting in home ends at The Valley "deserve a clump" ?
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

No extra tickets.

I remember we did this in 2000 for the Bolton FA Cup quarter final. They erected a big screen in the middle of the pitch and we watched from the West Stand.
  • Options
    Nice try Macronate ?
    Gemma Arteton is having one of my tickets,
    so no chance of her being at the beam back.
    :smile:
  • Options
    Shag said:

GEMMA ARTETON .... are you kidding me

Nah, she's agreed to parade around in her undercrackers as well!

Well played the club...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Spanish said:

PL54 said:

Safety.

Still nothing on OS

No, not on police orders, but I understand that the police bill for allowing Charlton both tiers was a little on the high side.