Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options
    cafc4life said:

fattmatt said:

No extra tickets.

But there will be a beam-back. How will this work? On the big screen?

Everyone huddled around a projector in the millenium suite no doubt
    Everyone huddled around a dodgy stream from a thai sports channel in the millenium suite.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

PL54 said:

Spanish said:

PL54 said:

Have Millwall or Charlton offered any explanation at all ?

Safety.

Still nothing on OS
    But not on police orders?

At least the flares will fly further from the Upper tier
    No, not on police orders, but I understand that the police bill for allowing Charlton both tiers was a little on the high side.
    For them to limit the away support on a cost issue must be questionable by an authority somewhere.
  • Options

Idiotic from Millwall, a couple of years back there was trouble in the lower end which was started by Millwall fans throwing coins & bottles at our end at full time.

Last year they didn't stop us from being in the Lower tier, which there was no trouble.

So why now?

I was lucky enough to get my tickets, but for those who can't get in the away end surely it's only going to cause more 'trouble' with the amount of our fans going in their end because they can't get tickets for our end!

You sure about us starting the "trouble"? From memory it started from your lot.
    It did start from our lot, and a number of people commented on here at the time that there would be a price to pay for us in terms of our allocation for future games.
  • Options
    One Spare required
  • Options

More to do with Millwall not being able to control their thugs I reckon.

Win or lose they're going down and some of their high risk won't react well to our fans pointing that out.

pitiful that they can't or won't deal with there own idiots but that's nothing new.

Is it wolves or derby they play last home game?

Both will want all the tickets they can get.

Don't they finish at Wolves??
  • Options

Win or lose they're going down and some of their high risk won't react well to our fans pointing that out.

pitiful that they can't or won't deal with there own idiots but that's nothing new.

Don't they finish at Wolves??
    Kenny Jackett making sure they're down ?
    The natives will love that.....

• Options
    Makes you realize what a good manager Kenny Jacket is, when you think of the job he did down the den. Also knew when to walk away, because he couldn't keep doing miracles,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's all just laugh at the scum, a complete and utter shambles of a club both on and off the pitch.
  • Options

fattmatt said:

No extra tickets.

But there will be a beam-back. How will this work? On the big screen?

I remember we did this in 2000 for the Bolton FA Cup quarter final. They erected a big screen in the middle of the pitch and we watched from the West Stand.
    So it could be the second erection on the middle of the pitch this season, With the do you want to score at the Valley campaign being the first.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hoping someone will hack in to the Valley stream so that we exiles can also join in watching the inevitable (even though this time for once we thought it might not be) defeat...
  • Options
    I think it would r good if the club charge £5 to the link .so people who live away from the valley can watch are brilliant amazing 3 nil victory.
  • Options

I think it would r good if the club charge £5 to the link .so people who live away from the valley can watch are brilliant amazing 3 nil victory.

Sky TV might have something to say about that
  • Options
    I am assuming that this will be in the lounges/bars but others assuming the pitch. Which is more likely?
  • Options
    Millwall's cup final.
    Transport is sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It will be in a lounge.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2015

I suspect it's that, and the fact that charltons high risk are more up for it at the den than ever before. They don't want theirs being able to react to ours lording it in the bottom tier if we win.
  • Options
    Knowing them knuckle draggers they will come to the beam back and cause shit
  • Options
    Maybe the club will waft the aroma of BO and Stella out at the screening and employ stewards to chuck bottles and coins at the audience... The authentic Toolbox experience.
  • Options
    League one, and you know you are! Definitely need to get our pisstaking brains on for this one. If we win we should sing 'you'll never beat charlton' just to highlight how stupid that chant was at our place.
  • Options

Idiotic from Millwall, a couple of years back there was trouble in the lower end which was started by Millwall fans throwing coins & bottles at our end at full time.

Last year they didn't stop us from being in the Lower tier, which there was no trouble.

So why now?

I was lucky enough to get my tickets, but for those who can't get in the away end surely it's only going to cause more 'trouble' with the amount of our fans going in their end because they can't get tickets for our end!

You sure about us starting the "trouble"? From memory it started from your lot.

& if you have fans scattered around the home end, if they keep quiet there won't be a problem will there. If you cannot be sensible about sitting in a home end then you probably deserve a clump. Would be the same at most grounds, try sitting at Stoke, Pompey, Leeds, West Ham, etc and showing your allegiances in their home end!
    Move on drip

• Options
    @Tavern what are you up to on the 3rd April?
  • Options

@Tavern what are you up to on the 3rd April?

Massive Smile with a bit of luck!