Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options
    Ticket office still saying no tickets.
  • Options
    Yay - got me ticket at 9.40 this morning (having failed to get through when I tried at 9.05)
  • Options
    Well if anyone has 2 spare tickets (1 adult, one 12 year old), I'll happily take them off your hands.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Ive just turned on. It must very difficult... well id struggle.. Has anyone ever actually danced sober?

Good basis of an idea for a fundraiser at the toolbox though - challenge them to fight themselves for 24hrs. I'd give a tenner to see that.
  • Options

Surely any suggestion (whether true or false) that Charlton are buying in the home ends, should push Millwalls hand on the issue!??!

Just got 12 tickets In a block in the East Stand.

And so has my brother.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Surely any suggestion (whether true or false) that Charlton are buying in the home ends, should push Millwalls hand on the issue!??!

Just got 12 tickets In a block in the East Stand.

And so has my brother.

I got my 5 in The West - hope it's more interesting than our West
  • Options
    Just got 4 tickets for bottom tier must be on sale Monday morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Expect loads of tickets will remain unsold.
    Wear a blue coat and sit with the neanderthals.

• Options

Good basis of an idea for a fundraiser at the toolbox though - challenge them to fight themselves for 24hrs. I'd give a tenner to see that.

See there last wembley appearance for that!
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Ive just turned on. It must very difficult... well id struggle.. Has anyone ever actually danced sober?

Think Curb_it is planning a trip to The Venue after the game.
  • Options
    Bit of train news to brighten up an otherwise boring Monday:
    http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/article/major-changes-to-train-service-for-charlton-game-2337344.aspx?

No mention of any issues at South Bermondsey, so they should be able to force us all onto the train there an hour after the final whistle, whether we like it or not.
  • Options
    Anyone got any recommendations on getting their hands on spares? I was hoping to treat my old man for his birthday.
  • Options
    There might be more tickets available from Wednesday.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

according to Dr Kish it's unlikely

• Options
    If there are tickets available on Wednesday, I think there should be a priority for those taking part in the UPBEATS walk. :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder how are the home tickets selling?
  • Options

Anyone got any recommendations on getting their hands on spares? I was hoping to treat my old man for his birthday.

just keep your eyes on here, loads of spares will come up in the week before the game

• Options

E-cafc said:

according to Dr Kish it's unlikely

It's an interesting one. In some ways, if Millwall are pretty much relegated anyway and we beat them then there may well be a sense of apathy. If Millwall have something to play for and we beat them, then it almost seems more likely that there will be trouble as the result will be even more significant to their hopes of avoiding relegation. Maybe that's too simplistic a way of looking at it!
  • Options
    Am confident that the spanners will release more tickets.

Once it has dawned on them that they will be getting 300 away fans at each game next season we'll get news of more on sale.
  • Options
    How do you know it's Charlton fans buying ?
  • Options
    So who on here has obtained tickets for home ends. I had to do it last year. West upper.
  • Options

How do you know it's Charlton fans buying ?

SE post codes.