Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets (SOLD OUT - No more, but Valley beamback)

Comments

• Options

League one, and you know you are! Definitely need to get our pisstaking brains on for this one. If we win we should sing 'you'll never beat charlton' just to highlight how stupid that chant was at our place.

If and only when we're clearly going to win, then a resounding and rousing 'It was worth, it was worth, it was worth the f*****g wait' would be nice.

Similar to the classic "Was it really worth the wait" as we were dicking Wolves 4-0 in their first top flight home game for nearly 20 years back in 2004 (?).
    Love it
  • Options

Assuming that tickets are available for other areas at the New Den up to (and including?) the day of the game, I support all those Addicks hoping to attend the match. And why should they not attend, when plenty of seats are available? A video of the real thing taking place up the road is a farce.

yes and if we ever have to entertain millwall again we could reciprocate that idea and let them have all the spare seats at the Valley.

ffs.
  • Options
    The beamback is a better option. You can sit there with a beer watch the inevitable and not have to suffer sitting with a load of Millwall morons.
  • Options

The beamback is a better option. You can sit there with a beer watch the inevitable and not have to suffer sitting with a load of Millwall morons.

Sounds good to me. Me and the kids are season ticket holders and they were desperate to go Millwall away but I couldn't risk taking them. Place is a shithole and I'm sure if we win its going to go toxic pretty quick. So compromise from me, we'll take the big screen at the Valley
  • Options
    I don't agree with the toolbox bring a shithole. Have you ever been there? Now if you were to talk about the Arthur Wait Stand being a shithole I doubt whether there would be meet one disagreement throughout the land.
  • Options

It isn't though is it?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    As Kafka said, it's the people who support the club that make the environment what it is there.

Been to the Den (new Den) many times since the 80's but no place for family football imo, which is what the game is for me now with 2 kids in their very early teens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

It isn't though is it?
    i assume they mean instead of going in the home end?

• Options
    edited March 2015

cafctom said:

It isn't though is it?
    i assume they mean instead of going in the home end?

Thats what I meant. I will be in the away end but if I didn't get a ticket i would probably do the beamback thingy and not sit in the home end.
  • Options
    Nasty rumour that the club are going to charge a stupid price for tickets. I'm hoping this is just scurrilous gossip. I hate to spread non fact but if the club were even thinking of charging a silly price thrn please don't as it wouldn't work.

I assume the price mentioned would include a meal but I'm sure most people won't want that.

Just a small ticket fee in and buy a few beers. Please.

• Options
    Any more than a tenner then they would not get many takers.
  • Options
    Millwall v Charlton tickets on general sale according to their website!
  • Options
    Surely the club would make it's money from the bar if they did a beam back. £10 absolute max for a ticket, £5 more sensible.
  • Options
    If it costs a million quid to open the Valley and do the technology for the beamback then you can guess what the cost will be.
    Or alternatively, if you can get 500 people in at £10 each, will 5k cover the expenses, or licencing, or fee to Millwall or whatever.?
    It would be nice to know how much it costs to judge whether the pricing is reasonable.
  • Options
    Maybe the cost will be higher than what some think it should be due to the 'deal' the club now have on the lounges at The Valley
  • Options
    Yes ten quid max. Burger and chips on the menu if you want food. Nothing more. Most will be going out that night.

Yes that's my worry JohnnyH2.

I've just posted this in case anyone from the club was reading.. I would like to go but wouldn't pay 35 quid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well the cost ought not to be higher than the actual match tickets I'd have thought, and probably lower.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Who cares what the cost is . The look on the spanners faces on the big screen when they lose . PRICELESS
  • Options
    No further news on this?

Would be nice to be able to plan my Good Friday. Time is cracking on and the silence is a bit worrying.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

No further news on this?

Would be nice to be able to plan my Good Friday. Time is cracking on and the silence is a bit worrying.

I'm with you on that. Sent a tweet to the CAFC twitter earlier, heard nothing back. They haven't mentioned anything since the tweet where they was going to do a news story originally? I've seen nothing.
  • Options
    Silence is Golden, as in very expensive. I'm guessing £12 with £6 concessions .
  • Options
    I'm working on the idea of free entrance to next season's ST holders - or £50.
  • Options
    Beamback mentioned in yesterdays SLP where ex Charlton players will be in attendance, however no mention of how much and where.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Beamback mentioned in yesterdays SLP where ex Charlton players will be in attendance, however no mention of how much and where.

Hmmmm
    Hope they're not marketing this like a "hosted by a legend" deal to try to warrant a bigger entrance fee.