Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours doing the rounds on FB that Powell has resigned (ignore)

edited March 2014 in Rumours
I sincerely hope it's not the case but I fear the worst.

Seems that all is not well at the club I love.

Comments

• Nah, he would have said goodbye by waving at us today !
  • I hope so.
  • You said it flying kiwi. It's a rumour, that's it.
  • vffvff
    edited March 2014
    FB ? Whats that Flying Kiwi ?
  • I would think the Ansah tweet is responsible for the rumour.
  • FB = Facebook
  • Thanks SHG. Facebook ok, nearly as reliable as Twitter then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

I would think the Ansah tweet is responsible for the rumour.

This
  • Doubt it. Catrina was having a nice coffee whilst soaking up the sun at Leicester Forest services. Mind you masses were turning up on their coaches and a few told her a few home truths.
  • edited March 2014
    Valley11 said:

I would think the Ansah tweet is responsible for the rumour.

Absolutely is.

People making 2 + 2 =5

• Fed up with all these comments, Yet it all seemed quiet after beating QPR and Sheffield Wednesday fickle
  • mchardaw said:

And so he should, awful I am fed up with watching my 12 year old cry with disappointment. Team selection out of a hat again he has not got a clue. Thanks and goodbye

And where was you when we played well against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday in the space of 2 days
    It's hardly end of the rainbow stuff my old fruit!
  • Apparently "FB" is the face book, I Goggled it and got this

• RedMist said:

mchardaw said:

And so he should, awful I am fed up with watching my 12 year old cry with disappointment. Team selection out of a hat again he has not got a clue. Thanks and goodbye

And where was you when we played well against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday in the space of 2 days
    But what I am saying is there was none of these comments after them to wins, Suddenly they all come out again just because we lost
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope he does not go but if cannot pick his own players and without support from the Board would not blame him. But if not SCP - who?
  • RedMist said:

mchardaw said:

But what I am saying is there was none of these comments after them to wins, Suddenly they all come out again just because we lost
    Because , after 2 wins (wow) people were hoping that there might have been a shift, but the last 2 games have shown we are back to the shite that has been mostly served this season .
  • It's been like that for years on here Paulie. My advice is to don't let them wind you up.
  • Fed up with all these comments, Yet it all seemed quiet after beating QPR and Sheffield Wednesday fickle

The display today was so embarrassingly bad that most of the comments are fully justified irrespective of what happened against QPR and Sheff Wed.
  • edited March 2014
    So Kimbo what excuse can you give for not play in AA and Reza please tell me which players deserved to be picked ahead of these two players forced upon Powelly.
  • RedMist said:

mchardaw said:

Because , after 2 wins (wow) people were hoping that there might have been a shift, but the last 2 games have shown we are back to the shite that has been mostly served this season .
    Cos away to Leicester unbeaten in 13 with 10 wins is such a easy game to win, Get a grip

and away to Sheffield Utd who had won 7 games in a row as well as already beating Villa, Fulham and Forest this season another easy victory LOL
  • It's been like that for years on here Paulie. My advice is to don't let them wind you up.

Beginning to see that, getting frustrating lol

The display today was so embarrassingly bad that most of the comments are fully justified irrespective of what happened against QPR and Sheff Wed.
    IMO up until there first goal was not that bad then we dropped a bit they scored the 2nd straight away and we lost our heads
  • Jesus Christ. People are so naive it's unreal. One or two good results still doesn't hide the fact we play absolutely pathetic football