Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours doing the rounds on FB that Powell has resigned (ignore)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Wilson should be RM
    Poyet not a holding midfielder imo
  • Options
    Well wilson is a better rm than full back, jackson is no way a cm, poyet fair play is a good holding midfielder, and cousins is brutally wasted as rm.
    IMO we have the personal to play 4 3 1 2 with cousins, poyet and wilson in the middle AA behind the front 2 of tudgay and reza.
    Unfortunatly we need two good wingers which we dont have to play 4 4 2 - Harriott as the exception.
    Personally i just dont get how powell sets us up but what do i know.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Wilson should be RM
    Poyet not a holding midfielder imo

Errr that is where Poyet has spent all his career so far, through the youth teams etc, so you are in a minority.

I thought the line up yesterday was what I expected other than Cousins would be alongside Poyet, but that would leave us with two left peggers and so it would have been a case of forcing one to play out of position. Our real problem is that with Solly injured we have no real viable right sided option (currently Green is not an option). We were shockingly uninventive and possibly should have played AA in the hole to start with but this is all with hindsight.

I honestly think CP's days are numbered and like all managers he makes mistakes, but I will be sad when he does go.

• Options
    I love Powell, but yesterday was awful. People say we have nobody to play right wing, but was that not half the point of bringing in tudgay ?
  • Options

If you give a brick layer paper to build a wall with the wall will end up being sh*t...

Yeah, but at least the bricklayer would put the paper bricks in the correct position.
  • Options
    Yesterday was like watching us against Millwall.
  • Options

Yesterday was like watching us against Millwall.

Practice for Saturday then :(

• Options
    If you wanted us to ignore it, why did you post it ? It is beginning to sound to me as if CP does not like what he is hearing from Roland, so anything can happen.
  • Options
    why cant harriot play rm cutting in and jackson very narrow lm,wiggins giving the width,with 2 of poyet,cousins aa playing cental depending on form and fitness or alternately ask owners to replace knackered right back with decent calibre player and play wilson rm which is his best position
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

If you give a brick layer paper to build a wall with the wall will end up being sh*t...

Yeah, but at least the bricklayer would put the paper bricks in the correct position.
    He wouldn't if he had no bricks for each position!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has got the bricks for each position maybe not the greatest bricks but at least they would be in the right position which is a start!!!
  • Options
    the first thing a bricklayer learns is how to put the bricks in the right position, regardless of what they're made of-could practice with rubber ones first maybe?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

If you wanted us to ignore it, why did you post it ? It is beginning to sound to me as if CP does not like what he is hearing from Roland, so anything can happen.

The ignore was not there originally, must of been added by a mod
  • Options

why cant harriot play rm cutting in and jackson very narrow lm,wiggins giving the width,with 2 of poyet,cousins aa playing cental depending on form and fitness or alternately ask owners to replace knackered right back with decent calibre player and play wilson rm which is his best position

Jackson has nowhere near the pace to play on the wing anymore and i think we've tried playing harriott right wing but was pony. Think back to when powell tried wagstaff on the left, using the same idea. He quickly discovered not to play players out of position. Why he plays cousins right mid is a mystery.