Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meet the board! (Something happens on page 16..........or does it?)

Comments

• Options
    Same still applies!
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Yawn at the wind ups

Is that OohAaah ....?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Just to clarify, no one has seen even a second of the interview outside of the comms team. It's only just in the final stages of being edited and will be available later this afternoon.

• Options

Just to clarify, no one has seen even a second of the interview outside of the comms team. It's only just in the final stages of being edited and will be available later this afternoon.

Roughly, what time? Cheers...
  • Options

It will be on Talksport's twitter feed
  • Options

Exactly, what time? To the nearest second. Thanks...
  • Options

goodman olly , some on here are so tangled with obsession of instant news the word woooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhh is not enough to highlight someone joking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2 mins have gone by since you asked that question and what, nothing, nada, Comms!!! pah! :-)
  • Options
    I've actually signed up to player so I can watch this. I feel dirty.
  • Options
    It's on Netflix already
  • Options
    Just watched it its not all that TBH
  • Options
    Shaddap you lot, you're delaying things by getting their eyes off the editing task and responding to social media!! ;-) Hush and we'll get it quicker...
  • Options
    Katrine Effing and blinding in Flemish would test the best of editors I suspect.

You take your time. Kids are going to watch this.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Just bought it off a little Chinese fella going down Woolwich High Street.

Glad to hear my son is earning his keep.

• Options

I've heard editing is finished and here is what made the cut :

'Hello all Charlton fans from your new Board,

We hope we can continue such informative dialogue in the future'

regards

Roland, Katrien and Richard

I would actually love it to be something like this, just to see the fake outrage reaction on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Nice of you to get all high and mighty beings you have already seen it. Do you the hint 'some people won't like this' may have made people more keen on watching it ?

Oh, FFS

They tell us yesterday there is a video, it is interesting and it's coming up on player today.

That's it. The lack of patience and need to invent stories about players not signing etc is laughable.

Just wait and see. When you've seen it then comment but given the expectation has been ramped up so high already some are bound to complain when it doesn't list every player on our wanted list or the line up v Hudds.

Gawd knows how you get through Xmas eve waiting for your presents without some valium.

Nice of you to lose all sense of humour and get all high and mighty at the same time so proving my point

Whooooooosh, whooooooosh and thrice whoooooosh
  • Options
    I imagine the final version will have to be agreed by the participants before it is uploaded to the OS, which seems reasonable.
  • Options
    It'll be up when it's up, no point getting all pissy about it not being there yet, but how much editing does it take - it was an interview. Presumably no one had a gun to their heads forcing them to reveal details they'd prefer stayed secret, or are they just pissing around with dodgy camera angles and 'production values'?
  • Options
    Too late! Its now past 5 so officially the afternoon is gone and it is now evening! Sack the comms team ;-)
  • Options
    Waiting for details of a big signing to be tacked on at the end I hope!
  • Options
    How do people get through day to day life when they cant even wait for a little interview with our new owner. At least we are getting one unlike old silent tone.

Moaners gonna moan.
  • Options
    Iain Williamson's just arrived at The Valley and has asked to inspect it in an hour's time. More to follow soon....
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Phil said:

Iain Williamson's just arrived at The Valley and has asked to inspect it in an hour's time. More to follow soon....

Who is Iain Williamson?
  • Options

Think's he's bigtime because he's seen the link already. Absolute muppet

Another big whoooooooosh. What a muppet you are not to get the joke : - )

• Options
    vff said:

Just going on evidence Henry. Teams around Charlton are strengthening. Charlton are arguably weaker. No sign of any players to strengthen the team so far in areas that Charlton are weak. Nothing on contracts. The days are ticking by. Glad you are so sanguine and happy about the current state of play.

Who said I was happy about the team strengthening?

What has this video have to do with who we have or haven't signed? Next to nothing, that is what and I haven't seen it.

It is a video interview with the board, it isn't going to say "Ok, these are the six players we are signing this week and heres the name of the new manager".