Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meet the board! (Something happens on page 16..........or does it?)

Comments

• Options
    That's odd, so why have they released it early to some, is it a 'perk' for the 5 year S/T holders?
  • Options

That's odd, so why have they released it early to some, is it a 'perk' for the 5 year S/T holders?

Clique ;-)
  • Options
    I wonder if they are delaying it a day because the signing of our new striker is nearly finalized and RD wants to follow up the interview with a nice present for the fans?

The guy who tweeted about the interview earlier said that we would "like it a lot" which hints that some good news is around the corner at last.
  • Options
    Murray [Before bursting out into a fit of sniggering]: Smell your nannnn!!!!!!
  • Options

A member of the clique gets ready to watch the 'MEET THE BOARD' feature:

Always good to know what another lifer looks like.

Now I can avoid Callum next time when I see him at a game

: - )
  • Options

Smoking is bad for you!
  • Options
    Is there a free offer for Player for this, some offer referred to on facebook but can't see detail
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I wonder if they are delaying it a day because the signing of our new striker is nearly finalized and RD wants to follow up the interview with a nice present for the fans?

The guy who tweeted about the interview earlier said that we would "like it a lot" which hints that some good news is around the corner at last.
    Maybe.

Or maybe they shot it today and it takes a couple of hours to log and transfer the footage and edit the footage together. Then they've got to upload the finished video after making sure it's of suitable quality.
  • Options

We've got a new keeper!
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Didn't think RD would be that frank and forthright about his plans and the level of investment.

Not everyone is going to be happy but certainly interesting stuff.

Bloody clique getting to watch it before the rest of us. Typical CharltonLife... :-(

I've inboxed you the link
    Are you grooming young Cullum for the inner circle Henners? :-0
    My mummy told me not to talk to strangers.

So did your dad :)
  • Options

Maybe.

Or maybe they shot it today and it takes a couple of hours to log and transfer the footage and edit the footage together. Then they've got to upload the finished video after making sure it's of suitable quality.
    Aw. Don't ruin my fun
  • Options
    Maybe Juan Mata has had a change of heart, and wants to rock up at the Valley?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    gotta be dubbed into English .. bit of lipsync is required
  • Options

Can't be that...I didn't get it :-((
  • Options
    A leak that's been plugged?
  • Options
    Fair play to them for doing this - it's encouraging that they are perceptive enough to realise that communication with the fans is important and I look forward to seeing what they have to say tomorrow...
  • Options
    I can't see it on player yet - time to go to sleep so will try in the morning!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's Keith Lard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmcdLEnhSi8
  • Options
    Not on player yet.........
  • Options

Not on player yet.........

Panic , has he got his ugg boots on yet?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I've been thinking , now we are awash with excitement on Charlton Life , due to the fact we're on a cup run , i wondered if the new board were going to turn up in the Celebrity Big Brother house , with Jim Davidson?
  • Options
    Meet the board? How pleasant.

Will tea and cake be provided ?
  • Options
    getting board with no board meeting
  • Options
    Is player going to crash after?
  • Options
    skirt or shorts ?

not sure what Katrien is wearing ....

*there's always one*
  • Options
    Anything on CAFCPlayer yet?
  • Options

Anything on CAFCPlayer yet?

Nope. I can provide tea and cake whilst we wait if that helps.