Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meet the board! (Something happens on page 16..........or does it?)

Comments

• Options

Just checking CL on the train home, can't believe how many of you get the time to post during the working day! It's alright for some... ;-)

Still at work
    Got in early
    Had 10 min lunch

• Options

Just checking CL on the train home, can't believe how many of you get the time to post during the working day! It's alright for some... ;-)

didn't you get it written into your contract then?
  • Options

It's good to see the classic homework excuses have been updated for the modern age...

The dog could always chew up your wifi, I suppose!

We don't have a dog but I don't know if his teacher knows that.
    They do now.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

@IainLiddle: Bit of a delay with the 'Meet the board' video. Will still land today, but internet has been down at The Valley all afternoon. #cafc

first the pitch, now the internet does nothing work at our club? Season ticket returned in an indignant rage!

• Options
    We wait years for some kind of aknowledgement from the upper echelons of the Charlton food chain and this happens.
    The phrase 'you couldn't make it up' originated in SE7!
  • Options
    @IainLiddle: JS say aliens must have matter transported the memory stick with the video back into his bag #cafc

@IainLiddle: he will upload it as soon as he's had his tea and watched Eastenders #cafc
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

@IainLiddle: Bit of a delay with the 'Meet the board' video. Will still land today, but internet has been down at The Valley all afternoon. #cafc

first the pitch, now the internet does nothing work at our club? Season ticket returned in an indignant rage!

sorry but this bollox how can you miss off how shit the coaching staff are *)

• Options
    sorry peeps the dog ate the interview tape.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

Season ticket? Didn't you see the bit about RDs plans for new credit card style smart tickets?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

Those old dial-up modems always were a bit flaky....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This never would've happened on Matt Wrights watch........

Literally never happened. ;-)
  • Options

cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

sorry but this bollox how can you miss off how shit the coaching staff are *)

I am so ashamed, you are right. I banish myself to the land of the dumb (ittv) henceforth.

• Options

cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

Season ticket? Didn't you see the bit about RDs plans for new credit card style smart tickets?
    Smart and CAFC don't go together, if we had them they would be made of paper and written in crayon.
  • Options
    They will only play the tape on the Valley Express coaches for the Barnsley rearranged game.

And the two Barnsley coaches.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cfgs said:

cafcbrown said:

Smart and CAFC don't go together, if we had them they would be made of paper and written in crayon.
    You say that like it is a bad thing
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Alright everyone,

Just been in contact with the media team. They say every Charlton fan should stand next to their broadband router, stare at it and press their hand against it and repeat the words "Roland you're doing a great job" and the video should be up.

Have to say, I saw it on one of the windows 95 pcs in their office, fascinating watch.
  • Options
    razil said:

Printer out of paper/ink is our usual homework excuse

When I make a mistake at work, I usually blame the 'new system'. Which has been new for about 3 years now.
  • Options
    Oh shit.....

vt.jpg 21.5K
  • Options
    I blame Ben Hamer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know it's not necessarily anybody's fault when technology goes wrong but who exactly should we blame ?
  • Options
    7 pages... I dont care if most of it are jokes but jesus christ, who cares if it's "late". Do you people seriously have such miserable lives that a video means that much to you?
  • Options
    edited January 2014

simon church he went to plug it in and missed

Where was Green to knock it in, he was in the right place on Tuesday, typical no consistency!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Stuart Broadband and the rest of the cricket team
  • Options

7 pages... I dont care if most of it are jokes but jesus christ, who cares if it's "late". Do you people seriously have such miserable lives that a video means that much to you?

Bet on it ;0)

• Options

you have made me realise I am wasting my life, cheerio I am off to clear landmines in Africa.
  • Options
    Can someone point me in the direction of the Scapegoat thread, i've a Bangladesh call centre to list !
  • Options
    anyone wishing not to waste the next hr waiting phone ikea for me about the doors not fitting on my wardrobe properly, the last 20 mins of abba has killed me