Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread Addicks v's Watford 14/9/13

Comments

• edited September 2013
    13 mins gone......dervite over hits a pass...yann couldnt control...watford gk
  • All the chit chat is the reason I haven't got player this year it drove me mad

Yep me as well.

• Our fans pretty audible on here, yann passed, and long ball, but dale fouled, jacko takes it, dorian forward, but yann flicks and ends with a goal kick.
    church and yann 'working hard, have to be watched'.
  • All the chit chat is the reason I haven't got player this year it drove me mad

Yup. It's the football equivalent of a Henry Blofeld cricket commentary. "And there's a lovely pigeon flying by", said just as Jimmy Anderson uproots an Aussie stump!

• Wilson, and morro, ball deep for Watford, they build, now play it long, they attack pritch working, but Watford closer now, angela in midfield, forestieri, but eventually morro clears, Watford come again, big left back joins in, bur to hamer.
  • sorry to sound like a broken record but Jamie Reed is a feckin awful commentator - comfortably the worst out there - just switched to the Watford commentary & they are describing it play by play....why are we stuck with this clown...
  • watford attacking......on half way line.....playing keep ball.....they push forward again.....we get it back through Hamer...sends it long
  • Oakster said:

sorry to sound like a broken record but Jamie Reed is a feckin awful commentator - comfortably the worst out there - just switched to the Watford commentary & they are describing it play by play....why are we stuck with this clown...

how do you listen to this match i can't find anything
  • pritch now....stevo....losses it......wood challenges strongly.....pritch now....tackled.....but Yann gets it....losses it they counter and another shot comes in.......wide
  • Charlton life has better coverage folks.
    Watford build, but wood challenges, then dorian, and yann looks for pritch, but Watford counter, curled cross and a goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• watford counter very quickly...need to watch that
  • dizzee said:

Oakster said:

sorry to sound like a broken record but Jamie Reed is a feckin awful commentator - comfortably the worst out there - just switched to the Watford commentary & they are describing it play by play....why are we stuck with this clown...

on charlton player dizzee
  • OK.
    fabrini hustled by pritch, and Wilson fouled in our half.
  • wilson and fabrini now clash....ref gives addicks a fk
  • Our FK, we get another foul against yann further up.
  • yann now taken down....from behind....ref gives a fk to addicks but no booking
  • Oakster said:

dizzee said:

Oakster said:

on charlton player dizzee
    Ahh but that costs money hahaha
  • forest 1-0 tykes
  • stevo takes fk.....saved on line........offside as well.....what a pity
  • Watford player bellend only lectured, dale over the ball, ball curled in, and save on the line, then in but offside, good set piece on far post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

Jamie Reed is a feckin awful commentator - comfortably the worst out there - just switched to the Watford commentary & they are describing it play by play....why are we stuck with this clown...

Well Jamie is an old and dear friend and he's an excellent summariser. But commentary is a different art and perhaps the Henry Blofeld/cricket anaology is apt - Jamie spent several years as press and communications officer at Kent CCC!

• wood took ball and keeper over the line
  • forest 1-1 tykes
  • 20 mins gone.....wood clears.....and they attack again....morrow tackles.....now foresteri fouls pritch our fk
  • Lots of discussion about our good set piece.
    Other scores given.
    Morro clears, and pritch fouled. Both sides cancel each other out, a bit stop start too it seems.
    Dervite half clears, forester, and pritch brings it away but is fouled. pritch praised.
  • hamer takes fk....sends it long...
  • wendies 1-0 glovers
  • Wood seems to be in the thick of the action
  • watford throw.....wood clears
  • I've been trying to log in on CAFC Player for half an hour and have given up. I won't bother renewing, it's better following it on here.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!