Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread Addicks v's Watford 14/9/13

edited September 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all.............after a two week break here we go again......can the addicks pick up where they left off when beating Leicester? all the usual match thread stuff here....could do with back to back wins and a nice 3 points going into Tuesday/Saturday...............so COYR's...lets get at them from the off.....will bring you teams as soon as I have them.

Comments

• If Yann is out then it may force us to play a fair bit on the floor. If they pull it off then we have a chance with the Sordell speed and Church workrate.
  • Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon all. Will try to reflect the game as seen through a Watford perspective, as usual. Apologies in advance for my inevitable slowness, and my frequent typos.
  • seth plum said:

Good afternoon Red. Good afternoon all. Will try to reflect the game as seen through a Watford perspective, as usual. Apologies in advance for my inevitable slowness, and my frequent typos.

Afternoon @sethplum..............good stuff mate
  • afternoon all, I'll do Champ scores and ex cafc player updates.

Yann looked OK Tuesday, what's happened?
  • afternoon all, I'll do Champ scores and ex cafc player updates.

Yann looked OK Tuesday, what's happened?

No team news yet, but rumour is that Yann may not be playing

• Kermigant has come out so hes not injured .
  • Just playing up @Plaaayer's mischievousness on other threads.

He was awesome in this game last year - played defensive midfielder towards the end of the game.
  • Kermigant has come out so hes not injured .

Lets hope he is starting then....................very late with team news today....still waiting
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2013
    Watford Line Up:

Almunia (GK) (c); Belkalem, Angella, Cassetti; Faraoni, McGugan, Iriney, Pudil; Fabbrini, Forestieri; Deeney

Subs: Bond (GK), Battocchio, Doyley, Acuna, Murray, Anya, Smith
  • Almen Abdi is not involved for #watfordfc today due to a minor foot injury, while Joel Ekstrand misses out due to illness
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2013

A couple of clips from the CAFC Instagram account. COYR
  • Afternoon all, hoping for a stirring performance and 3 points for the Addicks!

• Forrestieri, filthy player.
  • To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Charlton: Hamer; Wilson, Morrison, Dervite, Wood, Wiggins; Stephens, Pritchard, Jackson; Church, Kermorgant
  • Charlton: Hamer; Wilson, Morrison, Dervite, Wood, Wiggins; Stephens, Pritchard, Jackson; Church, Kermorgant
  • BBC Three Counties Radio do the honours.
  • Charlton subs: Alnwick, Evina, Cousins, Gower, Stewart, Sordell, Pigott
  • 3-5-2 with Wood in for Cort and Wilson in for Solly who is still out?
  • Completely forgot we had Cameron Stewart
  • Sponsored links:

• "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls..." I'm tuned in here in south-east London and looking forward to your reports as usual. News from Lifers is always more descriptive and insightful than from any other source. COYR.
  • Watford will have a change of formation they say. They expect to win 'these types of games'. Expect good attendance about 16000. They think if the crowds grow they will build a stand. they expect a Watford win.
  • 30 mins till ko...............COYR's........3 points please and lets take the sting out of those Hornets!!!
  • WSS said:

Watford Line Up:

Almunia (GK) (c); Belkalem, Angella, Cassetti; Faraoni, McGugan, Iriney, Pudil; Fabbrini, Forestieri; Deeney

Subs: Bond (GK), Battocchio, Doyley, Acuna, Murray, Anya, Smith

You have to think Smith will need to change his name to get a game!
  • Tuning in from Bermuda today. I'll check in from time to time. COYR!!
  • OK, big game for Wood, and no Solly. Need to dig deep today.
    Zola wants a 90 minutes shift, and thinks Watford at their best will likely win.
  • Who is Stewart?
  • Where's Solly? Anyone? :-)

On the other hand, happy for Wilson to keep his place at RWB.
  • Who is Stewart?

Cameron Stewart. Winger on loan from Hull.
  • Harriot completely missing as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!