Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 31st August 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Not over yet but just as many have predicted, goals are going to be hard to come by. I’m not sure that being difficult to beat is going to be enough over the course of the season. We’ll need to find some goals from somewhere. I fear for us when we go a goal down.
    Heretic. Burn him !!
  • B Rovers 2-0
  • Reading a couple of times have been very light to go down in the box asking for a penalty

Consider getting your cards out ref, and see how long that continues for?
  • Bit of a lucky free kick won by Anderson on the half way line.
  • Early cross into the box from Anderson, goes for a Goal Kick.
    It will be news when one of our crosses go to one of our forwards. 
  • This Reading commentator is incredibly annoying
  • FFS... Ref stops play with us on the ball just outside their area because of a "head injury"
  • Not over yet but just as many have predicted, goals are going to be hard to come by. I’m not sure that being difficult to beat is going to be enough over the course of the season. We’ll need to find some goals from somewhere. I fear for us when we go a goal down.
    Heretic. Burn him !!
    Reading on my phone, I thought that said bum him!

was gonna say that’s a bit much
  • Charlton corner
  • Sponsored links:

• We've won the ball high a couple of times today and not quite done enough with it.
  • Exeter 0-2
  • Some nice turns from Anderson and ahadme but can't make anything of it
  • CMON!!... Our control really needs improvement.

Couple of moments where we've done great to win the ball, but the pass, the control has been heavily lacking.
  • Reading corner
  • Stream has gone
  • Anderson is so sloppy with possession at times. Always gives the impression of panicking when he has the ball.
  • Reading corner
    Jones flicks away the corner, and then Coventry stops their man from getting past out on the flank and then instantly wins a Free Kick to end the threat - Great work from Conor
  • Sponsored links:

• WHERES DA STREAM 
  • Has the stream dropped out or is it only me? 
  • Someone's switched off the stream...
  • Stream down. 
  • bloody stream!
  • Stream working on the Reading end.
  • Stream gone
  • Has anyone else had Charlton TV cut out? 
  • Lost commentary!!!!
    Heretic. Burn him !!
    Reading on my phone, I thought that said bum him!

was gonna say that’s a bit much
    Freudian slip
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!