Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Goldbridge working with the club?

Comments

• I thought we were getting rid of the cnuts infesting this football club?
  • Can’t say I know much about him apart from the snippets that pop up on my social media feed which I quickly scroll through.

But looking at his Wikipedia 3.5 million combined subscribers - I guess even if a small percentage of that become interested in Charlton off the back of it - it can’t be a bad thing right?

Even if the bloke is a bell. 
    I don’t want people supporting us who are influenced by a plastic that don’t even support us. I want people from sidcup, bexleyheath and dartford supporting us!!
  • I’ve confused him with Mark Pembridge, the stocky ex Derby left footer 
  • Had to Google him
    I’ve never heard of him and refuse to Google him!
    I did because I’ve not heard of him either . I was expecting some young cocky influencer but this bloke is no spring chicken . 
  • edited August 20
    Never heard of him. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • MrOneLung said:
    Had to Google him
    not sure why that has 7 LOL's

I have never heard of him either
    My original post was edited by the mods, presumably because I said he looks like a paedo but not 100% sure 🤷 
  • My contribution  

🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• He's about as funny as cancer
  • "We're his league one team"

F*** off with that crap
    Charlton are my "League One team."

Just really hope they'll be my ""Championship team" one day.
  • For the record, Charlton are also my only team. And I don't know who this guy is. I just want us to be in the Championship.
  • Rich. If this guy is a bell end, Charlton Life is a carillon of the same.   
  • Rich. If this guy is a bell end, Charlton Life is a carillon of the same.   

Can we get a new 'a carillon of bell ends' banner for the forum?
  • Forever my favourite Goldbridge clip.

https://youtu.be/iqVDx9xeCXs?si=RMyOpkOE7j1phXsy
    Is that Frank Sidebottom without the head?
  • Sponsored links:

• Forever my favourite Goldbridge clip.

https://youtu.be/iqVDx9xeCXs?si=RMyOpkOE7j1phXsy
    Is that Frank Sidebottom without the head?
    Where's Little Frank?
  • I find it highly unlikely that the club would entertain this, and find it very strange that he is "following" us at all, as for the condescending "We are his league one club"...sod off you prat...🤦‍♂️
    Have you heard of Charlie Methven?
  • fenaddick said:
    People always say they want to see us do things out the box off the pitch
    Do they?
  • edited August 21
    Goldbridge is attending this Saturday and is cutting the tape for the new 16-20 section at the Valley

Total guesswork on my part by the way but I would never be surprised 
  • My main concern with this is that if you pick a team as your 'League One team', how can you be sure they won't be duking it out at Old Trafford (in the league) in a couple of years? ;)
  • Is that clip the kind of thing that makes somebody an ‘internet personality’?

• Personality as in look at me look at me.
  • My 14 year old (Peter Kay) mentioned him at breakfast this morning said he’s a Man Utd fan who slags them off 
  • Well that ‘look at me’ applies to everybody who ever wrote or said anything for others to read or hear.
    Warhol was right.
  • fenaddick said:
    People always say they want to see us do things out the box off the pitch
    Do they?
    It's been said loads and loads on here on discussions of growing attendences etc. This won't grow attendance necessarily but it does raise the profile, might sell a couple of kits and sponsors will be happy to have more eyeballs on their company.