Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club's disappointing treatment of Swedish Addicks

1235»

Comments

• Rob7Lee said:
    fmaddick said:
    The price last season was £400 inc VAT for a season ticket holder to sponsor a home kit, and is now £850 inc VAT (with ST discount)

Looks like the 4 match tickets you get are now in Vista Lounge, but the offering otherwise seems the same (barring the POTY offer)

Seems a shame the club didn’t reach out first to come to an agreement, as I’d expect to sit with a player I’d sponsored all season if I decided to pay further to go to POTY dinner
    The POTY dinner is at extra cost!

I think it's a shame the prices have been upped so much, Surely it's better to have 60 sponsorships paying on average £300 than 10-20 paying an average of £450, someone needs to give their head a fairly large wobble.

As for POTY, does the fans forum still meet/exist? No minutes etc on the website for a long while.
    Can only comment on the FF question, Rob7Lee.

The "Fans" link on the OS to the Fans Forum confirms that the most recent meeting was in September 2023, with the next due 2 months later in November. 

As one of the regular attendees told me, silence on the subject since then....