Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club shop coming back in house

Good news 

Comments

• Options
    hopefully some profit to be spent on players  
  • Options
    Great news
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Charlton coir door mat is wearing out and could do with replacing.
  • Options
    edited May 23
    One piece of good news to wake up to.

But, despite Henry's warning to would be whingers, I stand by my opinion that the details  of Saturday's U18 Final have been announced too late for supporters of our Young Guns hoping to attend. 

Exactly the same scenario of 2 years ago when we were away to Sheffield Weds. 

It's not rocket science ! 

Anyone would think the desire to support our teams at whatever level is secondary  to news of new partnerships announced on the OS etc etc. 

Disappointing to say the least & unacceptable IMO. We are a FOOTBALL club after all .....

Could & should do better.
  • Options
    New home kit hopefully available for Christmas 
    Early release this year then ? 
  • Options
    One piece of good news to wake up to.

But, despite Henry's warning to would be whingers, I stand by my opinion that the details  of Saturday's U18 Final have been announced too late for supporters of our Young Guns hoping to attend. 

Exactly the same scenario of 2 years ago when we were away to Sheffield Weds. 

It's not rocket science ! 

Anyone would think the desire to support our teams at whatever level is secondary  to news of new partnerships announced on the OS etc etc. 

Disappointing to say the least & unacceptable IMO. We are a FOOTBALL club after all .....

Could & should do better.
    If you start walking now, I'm.sure youl make brum by Saturday 
  • Options
    New home kit hopefully available for Christmas 
    From which season?
  • Options
    Should we expect a rail of pink/red trousers ?😀
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Retro shirts please!

Many clubs sell the retros and it is a shame that we do not.
    In the past when we have I gather they have proved very popular.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Retro shirts please!
    Exactly the sort of non Castore clothing we should be stocking there. 
  • Options
    I think rather than constantly reducing the shirt prices they should stop at 50%(or whatever) and have a rail for older shirts. They had rows and rows of home shirts, do you need ten rows? No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Retro shirts please!
    A selection of home and away kits from the 90s would be amazing. Either partner with someone like Score Draw to produce them, or do it in house. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Retro shirts please!
    A selection of home and away kits from the 90s would be amazing. Either partner with someone like Score Draw to produce them, or do it in house. 
    The 80's were better, I'd buy loads if they came out.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I think rather than constantly reducing the shirt prices they should stop at 50%(or whatever) and have a rail for older shirts. They had rows and rows of home shirts, do you need ten rows? No.
    Castore didn't have enough variety of their own merchandise to fill the shop! Not a problem now we can stock non Castore clothing in there.
  • Options
    Separate men’s/women’s first team calendars, in stock by 1st November please. 
    Maybe using action pics instead of cameo pics. 

Just so I can work out who is leaving and when. 
  • Options
    edited May 23

Great news, and hopefully some more varied stock please...
  • Options
    This is really good news!!
  • Options
    Great news - hoping the commercial team can come up with some branded clothing beyond the Castore stuff as well as general CAFC items. A welcome change anyway.
  • Options
    I doubt there is enough time to get a lot of new stuff in time for the new season given that most of it comes from China.
  • Options
    Interesting partnership with the new e commerce company, imagine we'll be getting loyalty points for spending in the club shop, crossbars, etc.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing what options we have in store. Assume the horribly unbreathable Castore are done for now?