Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Glastonbury 2024

Comments

• Ahhhhh, Caravan of Love.
  • Macronate said:
    Ahhhhh, Caravan of Love.
    That was brilliant. Will probably end up being my festival highlight.

catch up on the IPlayer if it’s your thing 
  • Anyone watching?. Just seen Paul Heaton, absolute love the bloke and voice better than ever. Got Norman Cook up with him.

I wonder if there will be much anti-Tory stuff this weekend lol 
    We all know you were just waiting for the Sugababes to come on
  • enjoyed Anne-Marie. Didn’t realise how many songs i subconsciously knew. 
  • Just relaxing watching sugababes with my wife, from my DJing days this bunch have given me some bangers and solid gold floor fillers as well as an unexpected one. This thread is quite wholesome so I won't ruin it with that story. About you now, round round, overload all bangers. 

Advice to any aspiring DJs out there. Never, ever play what men ask for, play exclusively for the girls and the chicks love sugababes. 
  • I might be 70...but I really like watching Aurora and her energy!
  • Sponsored links:

Rockabye is a Clean Bandit song featuring Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
  • Not watched any yet but will catch up later with the likes of Dua Lipa, Jungle, Disclosure, even Peggy Gou.
  • Looking forward to Idles, PJ Harvey, Confidence Man, The Staves, Kim Gordon, NewDad, The Breeders, Fontaines DC, Nia Archives, Lime Garden, and The Sprints.
    Nor me! Quite enjoyed it.

i love the Mary Wallopers , I sent over Cod Liver Oil and the Orange Juice to a pal a while back to listen to and she told me I listen to terrible shit. Well now they’re playing Glastonbury! So…

Now listening to Paul Heaton. So many memories. 
  • The dragonfly looks good.

• Anyone watching?. Just seen Paul Heaton, absolute love the bloke and voice better than ever. Got Norman Cook up with him.

PH is a crisp bag collector and always said Tavern Snacks crisps are right up there. 
  • edited June 29
    IDLES are surprisingly good.
  • Idles are as mental as ever.
    Great live band.
  • Sponsored links:

• Idles are as mental as ever.
    Great live band.
    I saw about 10 seconds of them. Put on, they were getting the crowd to chant ‘F*** the King’ so I turned over immediately and spent the next half hour praying for an electrical failure. 
    Yeah, I didn't like that.
  • Dua Lipa’s voice solo seems pretty weak.
    Energetic though. 
  • edited June 29
    An awful lot of this on my social media feeds

• Just watched LCD Soundsystem on iPlayer catch up. Muy bien. 
  • The counter culture now has its own counter. Apple pay only.
  • From the bits I saw on BBC, Paul Heaton and the sugababes highlights so far. Caravan of love from Paul and about you now from the sugababes. Watched a bit of dua lipo girl. Seemed more interested in making a Mtv music video than she was interacting with the crowd. 

I don’t know if it was the mix but I thought Paul was very weak. Same with Kevin Rowland.