Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Relegation Watch 2024

Comments

• Carlisle go in front then find themselves 2-1 down after an early second half goal. Sounds familiar 
  • Lincoln 3-0 Cambridge
  • I don't think Hurst was impressed at Shrewsbury's first half. 4 half time subs 
  • Derby1-0 Reading
  • Derby1-1 Reading..that was short lived!!
  • I think the relegation scrap goes all the way to Shrewsbury, although the teams currently 21st to 23rd can't seen to get enough points to climb above anyone above the line. 
  • Reading down to 10 men, ...c'mon Derby
  • Portsmouth 2-0 Burton
  • Sponsored links:

• Pompey 2 - 0 Burton
  • edited March 12
    Derby 2-1 Reading
  • Lincoln 4-0 Cambridge
  • Results couldn't be going much better at the moment. A goal for orient and 3 red cards for Fleetwood and it'll have been a good night.
  • Unbelievable form from Lincoln. Now 12 league games unbeaten, 7 of those wins! 
  • Lincoln 4-0 Cambridge
    Morrison, Cousins, Kaikai, Bonne and Taylor all currently on the pitch for Cambridge.
  • Barnsley 3-1 up at Carlisle now. They're well and truly gone.
  • Portsmouth 2-1 Burton
  • Sponsored links:

• Lincoln 4-0 Cambridge
    Morrison, Cousins, Kaikai, Bonne and Taylor all currently on the pitch for Cambridge.
    A nail in the coffin for all those who regularly want our ex players back. 
  • Bolton 4 Oxford 0

How on earth are Oxford 7th. They've only lost 2 games less than us. 

If only Appleton was sacked a few weeks earlier we might have had a chance for 6th. 
    The wheels have fallen off since Manning left. Buckingham has not had a great start there 
  • Cambridge falling apart. I feel.sorry for their fans having Bonne & Taylor up front.
  • 6-0 Lincoln 
  • Burton are losing 5-0 and going up the table
  • Fleetwood get a point against Bristol Rovers. 11 behind and now the same games played 
  • edited March 12
    Leuth said:
    Burton are losing 5-0 and going up the table
    I regret to inform everyone that I got excited and muddled Burton and Oxford somehow ffs. Burton still going up the table while losing mind, which is still impressive
  • Leuth said:
    Burton are losing 5-0 and going up the table
    Burton are losing 2-1 at Pompey. 
  • Fleetwood get a point against Bristol Rovers. 11 behind and now the same games played 
    We could declare now & they wouldn't overtake us.