Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Burton Albion Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 20th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Curtis Fleming has got a lot of work to do with our defence 
  • Options
    A new defence can’t come quick enough. Not convinced by any of the 5 of them to be honest. Shame look much better overall but too loose. Still think we can get something from this.
  • Options
    F… off watson and when you get back f… off again!

and take Appleton with you. 
  • Options
    No words for that... thank god I've got a Spaghetti Bolognese to distract me
  • Options
    Get Appleton out. Clueless bouncer. 
  • Options
    Can't even blame Appleton for that shit defending. Indefensible 
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Wait, wait, wait. We’ve been told all half time that our xG is good so all is OK. Let’s not panic yet.
  • Options
    We've conceded two goals that wouldn't look out of place in an U12 Sunday League game.
  • Options
    same day, different shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Appleton out
  • Options
    We'll win this.
  • Options
    New midfield isn't going to solve our defensive woes. Only new defenders will. Why are they on the bench
  • Options
    Half time talk went well  :D
  • Options
    Buys two new defenders but plays players capable of being rubbish...unbelievable. 

Go now please Micheal for all our mental wellbeing. 
  • Options
    They have the dreaded Two goal lead,get one back and we are right in it.
  • Options
    Ooopsie!
  • Options

That is awful. John Brayford able to bundle over the line after the Addicks make an absolute pigs ear of dealing with a long throw. Watson and I think Jones in there. Terrible defending.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    New midfield isn't going to solve our defensive woes. Only new defenders will. Why are they on the bench
    Need both
  • Options
    I can't wait to read a transcript of that inspirational half-time talk. Obviously worked wonders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get this useless tosser Appleton out NOW
  • Options
    1. 49'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Steve Seddon.

• Options
    Get him out now ffs 
  • Options
    Get our new defenders on and stop this becoming 3 or 4. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    We’re getting into the playoffs with May and Ladapo and our exciting new formation though .  
  • Options
    But but but... Stephen Henderson said he is was the man 
  • Options

Felt at HT that we'd shown enough in the first-half to make a go of it second-half but we can let goals in for fun can't we. BBC Derby co-comm behind me suggests on air we have a 'soft touch' - he should watch us every week because he's bang right
  • Options
    Buys two new defenders but plays players capable of being rubbish...unbelievable. 

Go now please Micheal for all our mental wellbeing. 
    Need new full backs/wing backs too - Watson is rubbish and Edun can't defend.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!