Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Cambridge Utd : Saturday 9th December 2023 : KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Michael Alonso with an astonishing interception and pass to begin that move. Please can some of you admit he's great 
    You’ll be waiting a long time, some fans will only ever appreciate a proper no nonsense Brexit centre back.
  • Options
    Cambridge are doing perfectly well at the moment thanks Brownie
  • Options
    Keep it up Charlton, if it stays like this you’ll only be 10-points behind poxy Stevenage 
  • Options
    Alfie May's scoring record this season is truly phenomenal. Has he gone two games running without scoring at any point?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Unless we go up, there is zero chance Alfie May will be a Charlton player next year. He is way, way too good for this league and i can see one of the top championship clubs taking a punt and him wanting to have a shot at the big time at the end of his career
    They could have taken a punt on him over the last 2 seasons when he was knocking them in for Cheltenham. He's hardly a secret. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Unless we go up, there is zero chance Alfie May will be a Charlton player next year. He is way, way too good for this league and i can see one of the top championship clubs taking a punt and him wanting to have a shot at the big time at the end of his career
    Thats OK, will have Kanu, Mbick, Leaburn and occasionally Aneke to score 20 goals between them  :)
  • Options
    1. 58'

Post update

Foul by Gassan Ahadme (Cambridge United).

2. 58'

Post update

George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Alfie May's scoring record this season is truly phenomenal. Has he gone two games running without scoring at any point?
    Not since September.

• Options
    Great cross and header
  • Options
    Bannon miss penalty for the massives, ah ah ah
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's two sensational pre-assists in a row, this one from McGriezmann
  • Options
    Think he failed to score in the first 2 games of the season. 
  • Options
    YES! The way he attacked that header is more aggressive than anything from us in the first half.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Goaalllll!!!!! 2 0. Chem Campbell
  • Options
    And another!!!! 

Ball out to the right, twinkle-toed CBT tied the defenders in knots and almost tripped himself up, cross into middle of box met with bullet header from CC.

2-0
  • Options
    Was just about to say how this is one of Hectors best game for us, as he is absolutely been bodying everyone.

And it led to a very good goal.
  • Options
    That is a lovely goal. 
  • Options
    Fraser with a brilliant ball to CBT and Chem heads in the second COME ON YOU REDS 
  • Options
    Campbell!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh what a header Chem... So deserved after CBT's stepovers :D
  • Options
    Welcome back Corey, we have missed ya.
  • Options
    Get C Campbell off, oh dear  :)
  • Options
    I reckon this just confirms my headwind theory 😀

Getinthere!
  • Options
    CBT’s best moment of the match. 
  • Options

CBT with the fancy footwork on the left, stands up a cross and Chem gets his first Charlton goal with a header

• Options
    Can we now relax a bit  ?

Knew this line up would score goals 😄
  • Options
    First half play like Bromley 
    Second half Barcelona. 

Well not quite,  but you know what I mean 
  • Options
    1. 62'

Post update

Daniel Kanu (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 62'

Post update

Foul by Jordan Cousins (Cambridge United).

• Options
    I dunno what Appleton said at halftime but he's even got Fraser running about like a lunatic
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!