Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Cambridge Utd : Saturday 9th December 2023 : KO 3.00PM

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    So after a v messy first half, we show we can play for half an hour. Then when we need to see out a game we crumble. Bringing on another CH for your main striker is a very bad sign. Even worse to then try and keep it in the corner with 5+ mins to play. Very very poor game management. 
  • Options
    Same old Charlton. 
  • Options
    Too many youngsters that are too raw or not good enough. Why are so many being played? eg Rylah just suddenly coming in to contention?  
  • Options
    Just when you thought you couldn’t hate these cnuts anymore , wallop

i had a right result broke down on the M11 on the way to the game so didn’t make it
    Mrs was going by tube later on but she came and picked up my sons so they had to suffer that shit , poor cnuts 
  • Options
    Throwing away 2 goal leads and losing to Gills and a very bad Reading side (albeit on pens), just strikes me as complacency. 
  • Options
    9 points off play offs. 
  • Options
    So after a v messy first half, we show we can play for half an hour. Then when we need to see out a game we crumble. Bringing on another CH for your main striker is a very bad sign. Even worse to then try and keep it in the corner with 5+ mins to play. Very very poor game management. 
    Naive management by Apples here I’m afraid.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Too many youngsters that are too raw or not good enough. Why are so many being played? eg Rylah just suddenly coming in to contention?  
    In terms of Rylah as a winger, which other wide players are delivering to start ahead of him?

Kirk I imagine has already gone... Chem until today has been out in the cold, whilst Tyreece was determined to not be ready either after Wednesday night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    30 goal a season striker, 80 goal a season defence.
    Was going to say similar. May and CBT and our season is over in early December. 
    Absolutely diabolical 
  • Options
    Rubbish.The owners better stand up to the plate January.
  • Options
    Ref giving a pen that wasn't hasn't helped here but it's just expected that we'll crumble at this point so if not that then probably something else. Why were we playing in the corner with 6 mins on the clock??
  • Options
    Soft underbelly. But foul was outside area. I felt ref wanted to help them.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    In terms of Rylah as a winger, which other wide players are delivering to start ahead of him?

Kirk I imagine has already gone... Chem until today has been out in the cold, whilst Tyreece was determined to not be ready either after Wednesday night.
    Then don’t play 4 3 3!
  • Options
    Same old, same old. Need to change a lot in January to get anywhere close ...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We Just can't keep clean sheets. Haven't been able to for a couple of years now. Stupid mistakes. Thomas who had a good game up until he left he's marker. It happens every game without fail. We look so lightweight and the only player who puts his foot , Dobson , isn't exactly a big lump. 
    We need to get in some players who are up for the fight in January. Or wait till the summer because we're not going to make the play offs. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!