Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POSTp22): Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic: FA Cup🏆(2): Sat 2nd Dec 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    I'm so glad i couldn't get tickets to watch that pile of crap
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    We have been having our kitchen refurbished. Picked up the boiler from being serviced Thursday, builder put it in yesterday and it’s not working. Bank holiday here so can’t do anything until Monday. Refurb started over three weeks ago so now not going to be ready before we go away on Weds. Yesterday morning brother in law had a heart attack, yesterday afternoon mum in law rushed into the same hospital with sepsis. We just needed the Addicks not to be shit to cheer us up. Thanks lads 
    Flippin’ heck mate. Hope things start to look up!
    thanks mate
  • Options
    You need a thick skin, and a sense of humour following this mob at times.
  • Options
    Kin ell. That really was poor. So many players off their game. I won't even start a list...
  • Options
    The fans deserve an apology for that shite. 
    2 down and still passing it around the back 4. 
    Tedic is a waste of space. 
    Fraser came on and did nothing. 
    At least 4 of our team were not interested because it was cold. 
    No tactical change from Apples and subs too late. 

Shocking. 
  • Options
    Absolutely pathetic performance.

Not much more to be said.
  • Options
    Charlton the only team to let me down in an eight fold. Sick of this constant crap we are being subject to. Need major work in January if we even think we can challenge for a play off spot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not surprised at all. It is indicative of what we have been subjected to over the last few years. Andy Scott said we will no longer be a team that is rolled over when MA took over. Disappointed again but used to this sort of thing sadly.
  • Options
    The really annoying thing about that performance was that there was no response in the 2nd half. They honestly played like they couldn't give a shit. I'd be a lot more angry if this wasn't par for the course in the cup.
  • Options
    We simply can’t defend, the whole team of Gillingham worked their socks off to get back in formation, us just didn’t bother. Far to many lightweight shirkers.
  • Options
    Unbelievably pissed off, and i am not there freezing cold.
    Very hard on our fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only positive that I can take from today is that performances like that have become so commonplace in the last 10 years or so that I am no longer surprised when they occur and no longer feel the pain and anger and weekend upset like I used to.
  • Options
    Let's get dumped out of the poxy trophy thing as well on Tuesday, the owners will then have one thing to aim for....and we'll see their ambition or lack of in January!
    That performance was one of the worst, if not THE worst, I've seen in many a year. Like I said I don't mind losing, but losing without fight, passion, or even a clue as to what to do is NOT acceptable. Everyone one of those on the pitch were a bloody disgrace...no exceptions!
    Wednesday 
  • Options
    Cue, lots of Meedya output from CAFC "players" blowing smoke up our arses and promising to put it all to right at the next opportunity...

WANKERS!

• Options
    They might be the Pikey's, but we've got all the ponies.
  • Options
    On the train home. Lots of fans saying they cant recall a worse performance or team.
    Neither can I.
  • Options
    Pathetic performance, turned off at HT

..it’s all about the windscreen wiper shield this season