Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POSTp22): Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic: FA Cup🏆(2): Sat 2nd Dec 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Gillingham clearly wanted it more than us. Fought for every ball. Not too down. What we need to do is stay in range and then replace some of the weak players we have in January (I don't just mean physically but mentally too). Also some young players need loans. Ness is so mistake ridden it cannot be ignored.
  • Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK OFF
  • Options
    We're not STILL playing are we?
  • Options
    What a shambles
  • Options
    Shameful
  • Options
    WTF was that fucking embarrassing bunch of cowards.
  • Options
    Shit result. Dumped out by a League 2 club two years in a row.

On to Cambridge at home next week. I hope Appleton gives them a rollicking. Only three points will do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks everyone, let’s keep the post-match comments here. 
  • Options
    Charlton in the cup. I don’t why some of you are acting so surprised by this. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    We're not STILL playing are we?
    We never started  :(
  • Options
    Even I did a little boooooo in my kitchen. We need signings in January, it just takes a couple of injuries and we are fucked 
  • Options
    Gillingham clearly wanted it more than us. Fought for every ball. Not too down. What we need to do is stay in range and then replace some of the weak players we have in January (I don'y just mean physically but mentally too). Also some young players needs loan. Ness is so mistake ridden it cannot be ignored.
    Problem is I don't trust Scott to replace them with anyone better and for Appleton to then get them playing as a team. 
  • Options
    We have been having our kitchen refurbished. Picked up the boiler from being serviced Thursday, builder put it in yesterday and it’s not working. Bank holiday here so can’t do anything until Monday. Refurb started over three weeks ago so now not going to be ready before we go away on Weds. Yesterday morning brother in law had a heart attack, yesterday afternoon mum in law rushed into the same hospital with sepsis. We just needed the Addicks not to be shit to cheer us up. Thanks lads 
  • Options
    Stats says it all,  3 shots 1 on Target, MA can go all I care, MA is beginning to remind me of a crap bad loan signing, who is not good enough to make the bench, get rid!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Useless fragile little pricks
  • Options
    Ness is not the answer unfortunately. Desperately need that centre back partner for Jones.
  • Options
    Sorry but that was embarrassing 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    No need to apologise mate...
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    fenaddick said:
    Not actually that bothered by being out of the cup but the lack of quality and fight in that performance is what bothers me 
    This.

This.

Ness is not the answer unfortunately. Desperately need that centre back partner for Jones.
    And this.
  • Options
    Thank God i failed to find a live stream that worked for more than 10 minutes or without bloody pop ups.

Listened on BBC Radio Kent. Amateur inbreds.

Appalling, embarrassing, spineless performance.
  • Options
    Squad flooded with young players who are no where near good enough (yet hopefully) hoping to sell a few. 
    New owners. New low.