Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+POSTp22): Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic: FA Cup🏆(2): Sat 2nd Dec 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    Was that Ness again 
  • Options
    From the flashes I've seen from Mbick he's looked capable.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Was that Ness again 
    It can't be Ness. He's the replacement corner flag 
  • Options
    Booo
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Corner in 93rd minute... Desperate for a goal... 

And it doesn't clear the first man.

I hate this club. 
  • Options
    FT Maidstone 2-1
  • Options
    Based off this we're miles off League Two play-offs. Gillingham are 7th. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    FT Maidstone 2-1
    Back to Gillingham for a grandstand finish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    9 minutes added on. Charlton 350/1 to win!
    Don't do it, @LenGlover. 
    No chance. Just can't believe we're 350/1 to beat Gillingham. How low have we fallen.
  • Options
    SACK
    THEM
    ALL

WANKERS
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    From the flashes I've seen from Mbick he's looked capable.
    Good to see that there is a (potential) positive to be found...

The only reassurance I'm taking from today.
  • Options
    We've become a laughing stock, Uber for Appleton and the two bob chancers who are supposed to be running this club.
    What have they done wrong? We haven’t gone backwards under them, if you cast your mind back to last December and getting dumped out by Stockport…
  • Options
    Sure after the Cheltenham game Appleton said it was our best result since he joined.
    I watched it on the stream was utter crap. Await his comments after this debacle.
    Is he just taking the piss?
    Surely not another deliberate misunderstanding of what he said…
  • Options
    Boooooooo
  • Options
    Stig said:
    SE_7EVEN said:
    Radio Kent turns us off.
    WTF is that all about?
    Back now!..... oh the excitement, 
  • Options
    I blame it on this bloody Black kit, they can't see each other in the gloom...
  • Options
    We've become a laughing stock, Uber for Appleton and the two bob chancers who are supposed to be running this club.
    What have they done wrong? We haven’t gone backwards under them, if you cast your mind back to last December and getting dumped out by Stockport…
    Well we certainly haven't gone forwards!!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    9 minutes added on. Charlton 350/1 to win!
    To be fair, we were only 250/1 to win before kick off ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FA cup who gives a fuck we're Charlton athletic and we're well, heading for another mid table finish in the 3rd division. 
    Doesn't have a great ring to it I know. 
  • Options

So this is going forward then?
  • Options
    Disgusting performance…..season over
  • Options
    Not even a consolation goal bloody pathetic..
  • Options
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited December 2023

So this is going forward then?
    See response above. I’d call it treading water while things behind the scenes hopefully improve (Will Abbott, better recruitment team coming in etc).

Patience is thin I get it, but jumping from manager to manager and owner to owner is a sure fire way to make sure we don’t ever go forwards.