Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Carlisle Utd Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 25th November 2023 : KO 3:00 PM

Comments

• Bit of chaos in the Carlisle area from CBT's centre - takes a few ricochets but the hosts can clear
  • Should be 1-0 up by now at least...
  • We have been the better team so far. Cue a Carlisle goal …
  • Bolton 1-0
  • Watson and Edun have been decent
  • Leuth said:
    Look, someone's gotta take the corners. With that bloke in goal you're best off taking it short every time
    How about putting it a bit further out....like the penalty spot. Keeper has to decide whether to come or not. 
  • Edun, Jones, McGrandles and Fraser have started well along with CBT, YES CBT. May and Dobbo have been unusually off the pace so far.
  • Considering his height, Leaburn really should be better in the air.
  • Off_it said:
    Leuth said:
    Our worst player IN THIS GAME SO FAR has been Alfie May btw, but that doesn't fit any sort of agenda now does it?
    Why do you get so wound up by people expressing their opinions?
    When it's the same predictable opinion you've read before the game and for the past few months, 

oh FFS how have we not fucking scored
  • Leuth said:
    ross1 said:
    It looks like Fraser taking over from McCrandles as our shit player of the day
    He's been good (except on set pieces)! ffs why do we need to have a scapegoat at all times, what is with our fucking fans
    I read Ross' comment with a hint if sarcasm tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2023
    18 yard line rocket from CBT hits the bar, and it's still ringing...COYR
  • Are there any overseas Addicks who know how to purchase the stream after the match has started? 

Only seem to be able to be able to buy the Cheltenham game….
    1. 36'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Miles Leaburn (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Corey Blackett-Taylor.

• What a goal that would’ve been from CBT. 
  • Oh I give up!!... We're not scoring today
  • We are somuch the better team it is crazy.

Just keep this up and a goal must surely come.
  • People saying we have been shit, we have been by far the better side
  • great touch and shot from CBT, so unlucky with that, what a goal that would have been
  • Leuth said:
    Our worst player IN THIS GAME SO FAR has been Alfie May btw, but that doesn't fit any sort of agenda now does it?
     I'm not sure he's been out worst. He's not been great but then he's easily been out best player this season so far, the odd off game can be expected.
  • Sponsored links:

1. 39'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Tennai Watson tries a through ball, but Miles Leaburn is caught offside.

• Leuth said:
    Where's he playing today.....right back ? 🤭
  • CH4RLTON said:
    People saying we have been shit, we have been by far the better side
    This has been a really good performance
  • Would have been a goal of the season contender!
  • Carlisle goal is living a charmed life today,got to only be a matter of time surely???
  • Oh I give up!!... We're not scoring today
    You should know by now, we don't start the scoring bit till the second half...🙄
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
     I'm not sure he's been out worst. He's not been great but then he's easily been out best player this season so far, the odd off game can be expected.
    Well this is my point. Players are not monoliths
  • Leuth said:
    Off_it said:
    Leuth said:
    Why do you get so wound up by people expressing their opinions?
    When it's the same predictable opinion you've read before the game and for the past few months, 

oh FFS how have we not fucking scored
    But then you also keep giving the same predictable opinion in favour.

I just want to know what's going on in the game, not hear about peoples favourite or worst players.
  • Should be 1-0 up by now at least...
    The longer it goes the more likely they will win. 
  • Wycombe 1-2 Reading
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!