Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham [a] Tickets - initial allocation sold out, extra 96 tickets on sale 2pm Thurs (p5)

123457»

Comments

• edited December 2023
    msomerton said:
    People should check return trains to Dartford and London, just booked a return on South Eastern and the last train back 18 24 pm.
    Where did you get this information from?
    The National Rail website shows that there is direct train to Dartford after the game, because of the ASLEF overtime ban affecting Thameslink services between Rainham/London Bridge.
    However Southeastern are expecting to run a normal service tomorrow.
     For anybody travelling to Dartford there is a direct train departing Gillingham at 17.42.
    After this time anybody travelling to Dartford & beyond trains depart Gillingham at 24 minutes past the hour & require changing trains at Gravesend.
    The last train on this route departs at 22.24

https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/industrial-action

• I did the ticket booking on the South East sight, the last return gave me was the change at Gravesend train at 18 24pm. I clicked the later train button and only got that as the last train.
  • Southeastern are definitely running normally.
  • edited December 2023
    That statement by Gillingham is completely embarrassing.

Handed over to the police for what offence, what would officers grounds be? 

Absolute jokers 
  • edited December 2023

Absolute jokers 
    Absolutely - being in the home end is hardly a breach of the peace ! Total nonsense. More likely a give rise to a civil claim for wrongful arrest.
  • When was that away end last full to capacity?  The "jokes" about half of it collapsing are giving me second thoughts.
  • edited December 2023
    In case anyone didn't see the email from the club

Please note, if you are collecting a duplicate ticket at the ground tomorrow, the collection will be taking place at the away turnstiles at the end of Priestfield Road from 1.30pm and you will need photo ID and your fan ID when collecting the ticket.
    If you have any issues or queries regarding this please email tickets@cafc.co.uk.
  • When was that away end last full to capacity?  The "jokes" about half of it collapsing are giving me second thoughts.
    It won't be full. The rear half of it is currently closed
  • edited December 2023

Absolute jokers 
    You have been charged Sir under section 12 of the "Deluded Charlton Supporter Act of 1965", for willfully believing and expecting Charlton to put a shift in, in  the FA Cup!
  • Just spoke to Nathan and today’s game is definitely on. 
    I’ve asked him to put the heating on in the away end as an added bonus. 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope a kind person on here will post a link, maybe several, to a stream today.
  • T_C_E said:
    Just spoke to Nathan and today’s game is definitely on. 
    serious question - do they have undersoil heating at gillingham ? and is the game definitely on? 
  • DOUCHER said:
    T_C_E said:
    Just spoke to Nathan and today’s game is definitely on. 
    serious question - do they have undersoil heating at gillingham ? and is the game definitely on? 
    The game was on for them. We didn’t turn up