Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham [a] Tickets - initial allocation sold out, extra 96 tickets on sale 2pm Thurs (p5)

Comments

• Southbank said:
    Is it going to be watchable by those without tickets or abroad?
    I think the presenter on Charlton TV said audio only through them but may be available abroad on Tv elsewhere 
  • Southbank said:
    Is it going to be watchable by those without tickets or abroad?
    I don’t think via Charlton TV, but I believe it was selected for international coverage so will be quite a few streams 
  • My plea is on Saturday those who find a stream post a link.
  • Someone on Twitter is saying we’ve asked for more?
  • If anyone has 2 spares would be amazing.
  • edited November 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    Someone on Twitter is saying we’ve asked for more?

Tickets for Saturday's Emirates FA Cup second-round tie at Gillingham have now sold out.

1,512 Addicks will make the trip to Priestfield Stadium this weekend as Michael Appleton's side seek a place in round three. No additional tickets will be made available.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/tickets-sold-out-gillingham-fa-cup-tie

• JaShea99 said:
    Someone on Twitter is saying we’ve asked for more?
    There won’t be any more 
  • How many now are going to go in the home end...
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah thought it was rubbish.
  • Is there an unanswered question still on why the tickets went on sale relatively late that only complicated the various priority tranches?

was that down to Gillingham or our own internal efficiency?
  • Is there an unanswered question still on why the tickets went on sale relatively late that only complicated the various priority tranches?

Gillingham only put the tickets on sale last Wednesday so nothing Charlton could do
  • Ordered Monday morning, arrived today. In the meccano stand
  • Ordered Monday morning, arrived today. In the meccano stand
    Surely a stand requires a roof.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Is there an unanswered question still on why the tickets went on sale relatively late that only complicated the various priority tranches?

Gillingham only put the tickets on sale last Wednesday so nothing Charlton could do
    So we were 2 days behind them I assume ?

Still wonder why we were not ready same point as them - the club would surely have known (ball park numbers) what we were getting ahead of this and devised / revised the priority bandings accordingly.

Regardless I assume in practice most if not all who wish to go have secured a ticket.

• JohnnyH2 said:
    Is there an unanswered question still on why the tickets went on sale relatively late that only complicated the various priority tranches?

Still wonder why we were not ready same point as them - the club would surely have known (ball park numbers) what we were getting ahead of this and devised / revised the priority bandings accordingly.

Regardless I assume in practice most if not all who wish to go have secured a ticket.

They will want the tickets in their possession before they start selling them 
  • JohnnyH2 said:

The tickets need to be physically moved from Gillingham to Charlton causing the further delay at our end.
  • The club can confirm that an extra 96 tickets will be made available for Saturday's trip to Gillingham.

Subject to the additional batch of tickets arriving, they will go on sale to supporters with 230 loyalty points from 2pm GMT tomorrow (Thursday, November 30th). Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale from 4pm GMT tomorrow.

The initial allocation of 1,512 tickets for the Emirates FA Cup tie sold out this morning.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/additional-gillingham-tickets-go-sale

• Looks like someone wasn't fibbing 
  • Sponsored links:

• With only 96 extra they'll be gone quick.

• Parking information from Gillingham Supporters Club

Hello,

With permit parking restrictions in place all around Priestfield Stadium, the Gillingham FC Supporters’ Club provide car parking for both home and away fans and we would like you invite your supporters to use this facility for your forthcoming match.

​The car park is situated at Barnsole Road Primary School, the address being the junction of School Avenue and Barnsole Road, postcode ME7 2JG, and is around 5 to 10 minutes’ walk from Priestfield Stadium. The car park is clearly signposted. We have availability for approximately 50 cars, with an overflow area available for an extra 20 cars when required. The car park is gated and opening times are:-

·     Saturday Fixtures (3.00pm Kick Off)   -   1.00pm - 6.00pm

Please note that the car park will be locked 10 minutes before kick-off. It will reopen approximately 10 minutes after the full-time whistle as the school require the car park to be secure when our attendant is not on site. A telephone number is available should anyone need to leave early in an emergency. The cost to park, cash only please, is just £5.00, which is the same for home supporters who are not Gillingham FC Supporters’ Club members.

​Local takeaways can be found nearby in Sturdee Avenue and further down Barnsole Road at Livingstone Circus and on Gillingham Road.

For further information, including photos, maps and directions to Priestfield Stadium from the car park, please view: kpgills.wixsite.com/gfcsupportersclub and select the ‘parking’ tab.

• You can Street Park But do not go over The Level Crossing Maple Avenue is walkable to The Ground there’s about 5 roads to The Left of Ingram Road which is the road towards the Level Crossing 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:

The tickets need to be physically moved from Gillingham to Charlton causing the further delay at our end.
    Fair point. Seems overall that Gillingham were tardy in organising themselves. 
  • Will be naffed off if those additionals are under the covered side while we’re freezing on that scaffold!
  • Will be naffed off if those additionals are under the covered side while we’re freezing on that scaffold!
    I'll laugh my head off if they are! 

Rochester and trains are going to be hard work, if you want to meet by the ground let me know mate 
    Ours are under the covered side. 
  • After 1 spare adult ticket for Saturday, would be very grateful. 
  • Portch said:
    After 1 spare adult ticket for Saturday, would be very grateful. 
    96 on sale from 2pm tomorrow unless you don't have 230 pts.
  • You can Street Park But do not go over The Level Crossing Maple Avenue is walkable to The Ground there’s about 5 roads to The Left of Ingram Road which is the road towards the Level Crossing 
    Good advice. I would usually park around there....out of the Medway Tunnel, over a few roundabouts & then right, up the hill. Once on the flat start looking for roads on  your left. Once you see the the level crossing you've gone too far.