Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham [a] Tickets - initial allocation sold out, extra 96 tickets on sale 2pm Thurs (p5)

Comments

• I think Valley Gold should be second in the queue to an away loyalty set up.
  • edited November 2023
    clb74 said:
    While we're  discussing the loyalty points.
     I think those that go to away games at places like Carlisle,  Blackpool and Fleetwood should get at least double the points than games like orient and Gillingham.
    More points for a Tuesday in February, as well.
  • I think Valley Gold should be second in the queue to an away loyalty set up.
    This, and no player who came through the VG supported youth set up should play in an away game if there are other squad players available 
  • Any idea how many have gone so far?
  • edited November 2023
    clb74 said:
     I think those that go to away games at places like Carlisle,  Blackpool and Fleetwood should get at least double the points than games like orient and Gillingham.
    Agreed and those season ticket holders who do nigh on a 200 mile round trip and more should get extra points.
  • Just got mine as the next phase started at 11am!
  • Got the 3 for myself and the cousins for this and Orient, was sweating buckets about these 
  • Got 490 points so no chance as its 2pm tomorrow and i will be on my way up.
    Use your phone?
  • Sponsored links:

Use your phone?
    Not with my eye sight
  • The ticket buying page isn't saying how many tickets are left incidentally. For previous matches I'm sure this information was there?
    Use your phone?
    Not with my eye sight
    They say it makes you go blind 🤣
  • The ticket buying page isn't saying how many tickets are left incidentally. For previous matches I'm sure this information was there?
    https://www.charltonafc.com/sale-now , they just don't seem to update it as regularly as they should.
  • edited November 2023
    I phoned 11.15am this morning 
    1000 tkts left.
  • Acab said:
    I phoned 11.15am this morning 
    1000 tkts left.
    Hopefully we will get ours mate
    https://www.charltonafc.com/sale-now , they just don't seem to update it as regularly as they should.
    Often on the ticket buying site, it would give detailed and up to date numbers for how many tickets were left, i.e. 220 terrace places, 190 seats, 6 wheelchair spaces
  • @clive normally gives an update. 
  • clb74 said:
    redbuttle said:
    clb74 said:
    Depends where you live.
    Maybe not.
    If you live in Manchester and you buy a season ticket you've still got to get down for the home games
    That's exactly what I was trying to say.
  • clb74 said:
    Agreed and those season ticket holders who do nigh on a 200 mile round trip and more should get extra points.
    don't agree with this at all
  • Sponsored links:

Often on the ticket buying site, it would give detailed and up to date numbers for how many tickets were left, i.e. 220 terrace places, 190 seats, 6 wheelchair spaces
    This was removed some time ago.
  • Praying I get 2 in General Sale. What's the chances?
  • Praying I get 2 in General Sale. What's the chances?
    I'm worried I won't get my one in phase 7, nervous 20 hours or so until 11am tomorrow now 
  • edited November 2023
    Anyone know how long it takes before loyalty points get added after buying tickets? I just bought three Orient tickets which should push me up one level for Gills ones but I'm still on 495 points. Also how many points do we get per ticket for away matches?
  • edited November 2023
    buckshee said:
    Anyone know how long it takes before loyalty points get added after buying tickets? I just bought three Orient tickets which should push me up one level for Gills ones but I'm still on 495 points. Also how many points do we get per ticket for away matches?
    You don't get the points until after the game has been played. 10pts for a league game per member
  • It didn't matter as it happened, but I went into the weekend on 590 points, so just below the 600 tier, and wasn't credited with the Carlisle 10 points until this afternoon!

If I had got those 10 points on Saturday, I wouldn't have had to wait until 11am today.
  • Can take a couple of days after the game to go through, can be frustrating.

Got my Gills 👍
  • buckshee said:
    If you got your Orient mate I’m guessing you did with your Vally Gold, in which case it wouldn’t make a difference to your tiering for Gills as it will still be Tier 7 if your new points were added or not 
  • I phoned 11am this morning got through 11.20 and was told I don’t qualify until 14.00 this afternoon. I rung at 2pm got through at 2.30pm and the girl said sorry but you can’t get a ticket until 2pm tomorrow. I explained what her colleague said this morning and she said if you ring back at 4pm you can have an Orient tkt. WTF is  it with these dozy twats.
  • edited November 2023
    Acab said:
    I phoned 11am this morning got through 11.20 and was told I don’t qualify until 14.00 this afternoon. I rung at 2pm got through at 2.30pm and the girl said sorry but you can’t get a ticket until 2pm tomorrow. I explained what her colleague said this morning and she said if you ring back at 4pm you can have an Orient tkt. WTF is  it with these dozy twats.
    And if you ring at 2pm tomorrow you will get offered a Reading BSM ticket 😉