Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham [a] Tickets - initial allocation sold out, extra 96 tickets on sale 2pm Thurs (p5)

Comments

• Can’t help but think we have been done over by Gillingham here - home tickets were on sale Wednesday, and we should have more than 1,500 allocation under FA Rules 
    For what it's worth, the rules are that they have to give "an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium. However this is subject to the local Safety Advisory Group agreeing to that ticket allocation number."
  • clive said:

• Allocation: 1,512

• Sold: 605

Excellent news, looks like I will be good for securing tickets this morning.
  • edited November 2023
    clive said:

• Allocation: 1,512

• Sold: 605

Just shows how unnecessary having lots of tiers in place was and simply wasted time for selling tickets to a game that’s being played at the end of the week.
  • Very surprised by those numbers.

500pts and Valley Golders at 11am
  • Very surprised by those numbers.

500pts and Valley Golders at 11am
    I was as well, wasn’t expecting to get tickets with 505 points, 2 tickets purchased 
  • 2 tickets purchased for me and Junior, his first trip to the Priestfield(I've warned him not to get too excited)
  • Got my ticket. 
    Gillingham is a shit hole but at least it's local.
    35 minutes from Bromley South. 
  • Tickets purchased 
  • Sponsored links:

• Very painless. Got mine
  • Gillingham is a shit hole but at least it's local.
    There's a chant in there somewhere....

Got my ticket. 
    Gillingham is a shit hole but at least it's local.
    35 minutes from Bromley South. 
    ‘Gillingham is local if you live in Bromley South’ ?
  • done Gillingham so many times I just can't face it again this weekend - mind you I'll probably get roped into helping put the tree up instead!
  • edited November 2023
    Looking at the phases, the one thing which makes sense is that they won't go on General until tomorrow, i.e. after the game tonight, as it makes sense to allow ST holders exclusivity for collection or purchase tonight.

Otherwise all those bands were bizarre, especially as the Orient game in 4 weeks time has sold out before Gillingham!
  • 801912601 said:
    Tickets purchased 
    Cant you persuade the others.
  • No chance - fair weather supporters Chippycafc said:
    801912601 said:
    Tickets purchased 
    Cant you persuade the others.

What kind of ‘pain’ were you expecting ? 
  • Last time I went it was the 1-1, pissed it down and they run out of beer. 

Was a miserable day. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2023
    What kind of ‘pain’ were you expecting ? 
    90 minutes at the game 
    And 2 hours in Gillingham  ;)
  • edited November 2023
    Now showing as Sold Out 

Edit: Wheelchair bays only 
  • Bought my one today at 3pm today (ValleyAnt no mates)
    Got home and my daughter said that I could have taken my granddaughter with me for her first game...
    The "Independence Day" film clip came to mind, "We need to work on our communication".
  • Popped down this morning and got a couple. Did ask if there were any seats along the side and the girl serving me wasn’t aware of any option other than the scaffolding. Now looking at pubs around Rochester or Chatham stations for pre-game 👍🏻
  • Tba it’s the Dickens Xmas festival this weekend so Rochester will be very busy 
  • Tba it’s the Dickens Xmas festival this weekend so Rochester will be very busy 
    Will check that out, and the Christmas market afterwards. At least the afternoon won't be a complete waste!
    Got home and my daughter said that I could have taken my granddaughter with me for her first game...
    The "Independence Day" film clip came to mind, "We need to work on our communication".
    Wouldnt have thought Gills away as an ideal introduction to away games. Although I have no idea how old your granddaughter is.
    Wouldnt have thought Gills away as an ideal introduction to away games. Although I have no idea how old your granddaughter is.
    She is 4 years and 10 months old. That's 4 months older than my daughter was. 
    I think my daughter only suggested it as her husband was brought up a stones throw from the ground.
    I agree it's not perfect but I can't wait until we do go together for the first time. 
  • Is it going to be watchable by those without tickets or abroad?