Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD [+POST p9]: Charlton Ath v Sutton Utd: B.S.M. EFL Trophy: Tues 21st Nov 2023 | KO 19.00

Comments

• Options
    May's 15th of the season in all competitions. It's still November.
    Where can I find a list of players' goals in all competitions (for the various leagues)? It's not on the BBC and I don't think it's on the club's website.

In general, I'm not sure... I just totted them (12 league, 2 FA Cup and now 1 in the Paint Trophy).

I suppose the CL statbank would work too...
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Terry unaware of the change of rules around yellow card suspensions counting across competitions... suggesting May might try and get booked so he's suspended against Carlisle and not in danger of missing the game against Cheltenham.

Unless for some reason they do count across EFL League and EFL Trophy, but not EFL Cup and FA Cup. Which would be very weird.
  • Options
    Nice backheel from L Watson to Tyreece down the left, his ball back to Watson in the area is slightly too hard so the keeper gets to it first.
  • Options
    Now down the other end, Sutton have another throw near the corner flag. Taken long, we half clear but Kedwell concedes a free kick about 5 yards outside the area.
  • Options
    Where can I find a list of players' goals in all competitions (for the various leagues)? It's not on the BBC and I don't think it's on the club's website.
    Just for our players, it’s on BBC at below link. Goals for main cups and league. 

• Options
    Alfie May is in the wall?!
  • Options
    Shot over the wall and over the bar.
  • Options
    Where can I find a list of players' goals in all competitions (for the various leagues)? It's not on the BBC and I don't think it's on the club's we

In general, I'm not sure... I just totted them (12 league, 2 FA Cup and now 1 in the Paint Trophy).

If you go into flash score and highlight our game and in lineups highlight May it will bring up all his career goals and for what clubs etc.

• Options
    Nice ball from Ness towards Kedwell, but he gets nudge just as he's about to receive it, so the ball goes out for a throw.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Alfie May is in the wall?!
    Standing on TC's shoulders...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice ball from Ness to Asiimwe, first time pass to May, he tries to cut back to Tedic but a Sutton defender nipped in ahead of him, and Tedic concedes a free kick in their box.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Chunes said:
    Leaburn is going through a bad run of form

He will figure it out. Thankfully others are scoring around him in the mean time. It will only take a couple of scruffy goals and it'll come back around for him.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Leaburn is going through a bad run of form

He will figure it out. Thankfully others are scoring around him in the mean time. It will only take a couple of scruffy goals and it'll come back around for him.
    Scored a nice header against a bunch of farmers in the FA Cup tbf
  • Options
    Just for our players, it’s on BBC at below link. Goals for main cups and league. 

Thanks. I thought that was only league goals. It's odd that there's not a table that covers all League One players' total goals in all competitions.
  • Options
    Where can I find a list of players' goals in all competitions (for the various leagues)? It's not on the BBC and I don't think it's on the club's we

If you go into flash score and highlight our game and in lineups highlight May it will bring up all his career goals and for what clubs etc.

Sorry I meant any player not just May.
  • Options
    Their number 11, Patrick, looks a unit and quick, could be worth keeping an eye on...
  • Options
    Lovely ball from L Watson to Asiimwe, fed through towards May. Kedwell goes down and some of our fans are calling for a pen but nothing doing. 
  • Options
    Ref having a word with one of the Sutton players and Campbell not sure why.
  • Options
    We have a free kick on the halfway line for a foul on Tedic.
  • Options
    Erk Kedwell gets caught in possession in our half, Dobbo takes out a player about 10 yards out from the RH corner of our area and they have a free kick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Free kick goes beyond everyone and Kedwell retrieve, eventually we get a throw in by the Sutton dugout.
  • Options
    6 mins added time. Ref not willing to put us all out of our misery.
  • Options
    6 added minutes, to annoy everyone  :D
  • Options
    Nice work from L Watson, unfortunately final ball too fast / not anticipated by anyone so it's out for a goal kick
  • Options
    Dobbo concedes a free kick level with the RH corner of our area, Campbell's a one man wall
  • Options
    Looked like Walker got an elbow in the face as the free kick came in, and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    Fabulous tackle from Dobson on our left to concede a throw in. Worryingly Tyreece down on the halfway line. Hopefully just cramp.
  • Options
    Is that Enoch Showunmi in the Sutton defence? I used to work with his sister.
  • Options
    Pleased we have won today. Squad should have enough depth to be able to take this competition semi seriously. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    FT 3-0, did just enough to get through to the next stage, and a good run out for everybody, some good stuff and some laid back stuff, but job done with goals from CBT, McGrandles, and the usual finish from Alfie, and with his head at that...Wemberly here we come...🏆🙄