Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD [+POST p9]: Charlton Ath v Sutton Utd: B.S.M. EFL Trophy: Tues 21st Nov 2023 | KO 19.00

Comments

• Options
    Nice work from McGrandles, Edun gets the ball to CBT, he plays Tyreece in and he has a good low shot that the keeper parries. Defender puts it out for a throw?
  • Options
    Play stopped while Sutton defender gets treatment on the edge of the 6 yard box.
  • Options
    i wish Walker would learn to catch…
  • Options
    TC not really in the game apart from one shot. 
  • Options
    Know we have to take in the standard of oppostion tonight but i have to say,McGrandles has been very tidy so far
  • Options
    Sutton player gets subbed and we have a throw level to the edge of their  area
  • Options
    Tyreece on the left, runs into the area, and gets fouled in the box so we have a penalty.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Pen...TC taken down...CBT hits the post, terrible pen really
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    TC not really in the game apart from one shot. 
    I wished I’d shut up! 
  • Options
    Pen to us. TC tripped in the box after beating his man
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CBT takes, hits the post, Leaburn can't control the rebound and it's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    TC wins a penalty, bursting into the box 

CBT hits the post ,Leaburn misses the rebound.
  • Options
    Not a beauty from CBT. Man 
  • Options
    Edun overhits his pass to CBT, but Leaburn can pick it up, plays back to Fraser but he shoots over by the near post.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    HT 1-0, 50/50 game so far, but Sutton will probably score, we need a couple more second half...
  • Options
    Miles wins the ball well, then takes an awful shot instead of playing in TC.
  • Options
    Nice bit of work by Fraser and Leaburn to win the ball back, but Leaburn tries to chip the keeper when he should really have passed to Tyreece instead.
  • Options
    Match description 

Best I can conjure up is - poor 
  • Options
    We are back in the world of every time a player makes a 50/50 decision it’s the wrong one. Nice for Sutton that they get to kick towards their fans this half and we kick towards an empty stand (forgive me if that’s already been mentioned, I just logged on). 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Second half will have to do the business again...
  • Options
    Match description 

A bit harsh

We've played some decent stuff in attack in the first half. CBT and Edun have combined well, while Fraser looks much sharper. Miles is a bit of a weak link perhaps.

We need a second as we're bound to concede with the lack of CBs and a 3rd choice keeper
  • Options
    we will loose on penalties
  • Options
    McGrandles is looking a better player in the last few games. Played a few first time passed into players in space.
    Yeah he looks like the player we have always heard about but not really seen yet.
  • Options
    Come on Lancs, that's not the spirit is it...🙄
  • Options
    Match description 

A bit harsh

We've played some decent stuff in attack in the first half. CBT and Edun have combined well, while Fraser looks much sharper. Miles is a bit of a weak link perhaps.

We need a second as we're bound to concede with the lack of CBs and a 3rd choice keeper
    Hmmmm

Sorry, but that was not very good - we should be smashing this lot out onto Harvey Gardens 

They are bottom of Div 4 !!!
  • Options
    Match description 

A bit harsh

Hmmmm

Sorry, but that was not very good - we should be smashing this lot out onto Harvey Gardens 

They are bottom of Div 4 !!!
    This isn't our full strength team
  • Options
    If it goes to penalties I'm not confident at all, so hopefully it won't come to that.
  • Options
    Calling the spelling Police 😉